𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🧡;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🧡;┊
           ✧・

it was the second day of summer vacation and y/n was yet to deal with her confession to her crush. after five months of school, y/n was hopelessly in love with madara and every single morning she would get up just to see him. boundlessly, and subconsciously, y/n is tied, unable to do anything because she doesn't want to cause any trouble. let alone a public scandal.

in the morning, where she was overthinking yet again and deciding to call madara. there was a knock at the door in a familiar song tune. she stood up from her seat on the couch, paused her show and placed her coffee on the short table before heading towards her apartment door. she swallowed, hands sweaty.

"calm down, y/n. maybe it's not him..." she inhaled and exhaled before opening the door halfway, and just her luck, madara stood there smiling. "mikeji! what are you doing here?!" y/n overreacted, cheeks turning rosy. a small laugh came out of him. "pack a bag! we're going to paris!"

....

y/n deadpanned with a blue forehead.
"nani?"

   that's how she ended up yelling at her brother in her bathroom on the phone for not giving her a heads up about it. she didn't expect for hisaki to allow madara to take her to france, just the two of them and no one else. no interruptions, nobody teasing them, and just quality time.

    though, at least she got to see the eiffel tower. in person and experience it's culture first hand. even better, with the guy she loves with all her heart. right by her side, enjoying the moments with her, creating memories together. just the two of them, nothing to interrupt and when night came and they were in their separate beds. a random thought popped up in y/n's mind and a sudden butter of gratification came from her.

"uwah! this is my first time out of japan!" y/n exclaimed to herself, sitting up on the bed. madara had just gotten out the bathroom and saw y/n cheerfully sit up.
"eh? honto-" "arigatou! i've never had so much fun with anyone before! i owe you!" y/n had already stood up and taken his hands into hers and bring them up to chest level. she smiled at him, ever so softly and thankful for bringing her here to have a lifetime experience. to make her realize how madly in love she was with him. "owe me? all right!" madara took her wrists and pinned her down on his bed.

"heh?!" y/n's face flushed in a coral color, but to the darkness in the room her blush wasn't very much visible. their bright eyes were covered with adoration, however. it was impossible for her to move, due to the fact he had her down with his hands in her wrists
, whilst she processed what just happened.
"i'm surprised you haven't realized my feelings for you yet...." with a mellow smile he said. y/n blinked twice, lips parting to say something.

"fe-feelings?" she hesitantly spoke.
"i like you, y/n."

her mind went black, it was like her soul had left her body at that point. she stared up at him in shock, cheeks red and heart racing with nonstop seconds. "the thought of being together makes my heart race and seeing you everyday, even if it means just taking a glance at you, makes me so happy. i...i...ahaha! gomen. i must sound-" "no! madara! i feel the same way! i've been wanting to you for a long time! i'm madly in love with you!"