Where's Kaya?

2 weeks later

I was sitting in the theater room writing next weeks lesson when Reyna ran threw the door. "Kaya Kaya!" she yelled. "Reyna what's wrong?!" I asked her.

"I saw something strange outside in the back of the mansion, I am scared." she said worried. "Ok let's go check it out." I said getting up from my desk.

She ran out to the back of the mansion and turned a corner. I ran around the corner and Reyna was nowhere to be found.

"Reyna!" I yelled. I looked all around and I could not see her. I started to panic and then someone hit me in the back of the head and my world went black.....

Kurt's POV

It has been 6 hours since I have seen Kaya. We were suppose to eat lunch together but she did not show up. We all meet in the meeting room to talk about what we should do.

"Well she was in all of her classes today. So she went missing after she taught all her classes for the day." Storm said. We all heard a knock at the meeting door. I walked over and answered it.

I looked down and Reyna looked up at me with sad eyes. "Some of the students told me that Kaya is missing." she said sadly. I leaned down too her height.

"Wait a minute!" Logan said walking over to us. "We have not told any students that Kaya is missing." he said looking at Reyna. I looked at Reyna shocked. Reyna looked from me to Logan.

"And another thing!" Logan said grabbing Reyna by the neck. Everyone gasped as Logan slammed Reyna into the nearest wall. "I remember your scent now Reyna or should I say Mystique." he growled.

Reyna struggled to breath and she slowly turned into Mystique.

"Vhat did you do vith Reyna and Kaya!" I asked angry. "Kaya is long gone and Reyna well that was me." Mystique said against Logan's grip. "You are gonna tell me where she is now!" Logan growled putting his fist under her head threatening to slash out his claws.

"It won't make a difference weather I tell you or not.By the time you find her it will be to late." Mystique said.

Please be ok Kaya.

Kaya's POV

I slowly started to come to. I opened my eyes and looked around. I tried to move but my body was chained down to a table. A bright light shined in my face.

"Well well, look who is finally awake." someone said in the shadows. "Come out and face me you coward!" I yelled trying to break the chain.

The person came from outside of the shadows and I gasped. "I can tell that you know who I am by your facial expression." he said with a smile. "And I would not try to break those chains. They are made out of the same medal as you fathers bones." he said sending a chill down my spine.

How did I get into this mess!?
___________________________
So who do you think has captured Kaya?