The End?

6 years later

After Hope was born Kurt and I moved to Canada. We left the X-Men so that Hope could live a normal life. Surprisingly Hope is not a mutant she has no X gene. We had her checked when she was born. Sinister has not tried anything for all these years so we thought that he gave up. Or so we believed.

One day Kurt went into town to get stuff for dinner. I stayed home with Hope while she slept. I was reading a book near the fireplace when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door.

I gasped when I saw Sinister standing in front of me. "You really did not think you could take my prize away from me now did you?" Sinister asked pushing me aside. I grabbed his arm "Wait! She is asleep and she is not a mutant! Your hypothesis was wrong!" I whispered.

"If that fact is true then let me see the girl." Sinister said yanking his arm out of my grasp. I sighed and nodded. We walked into Hope's room. She was sound asleep. Sinister walked over to her and pulled out a machine. He scanned it over Hope and sweat rolled down my face.

Sinister's eyes widened. "It seems that you are right. I made an error in my research." Sinister said putting the machine back in his pocket. He turned to leave Hope's room and I followed behind him. "You know what they say. Mistakes bring blessings." Sinister said with an evil smile. "Yes that is true. Hope is an amazing little girl." I said with a smile.

"Tell Kurt I said hello." Sinister said before he walked out. I closed the door behind him and slide my back against it. I sighed with relief.

Once Kurt got home I told him everything while I cooked. "Ya he just walked in!" I said while I chopped up carrots. "Vell thank God you both are ok." Kurt said relieved. Hope walked in rubbing her eyes. "Hello sweetheart. How did you sleep? " I asked. "Ok." she said sleepily.

"Maybe I should talk to the X-Men about this." I thought to myself.

Hope looked at me confused. "Mama who are the X-Men?" she asked. Kurt and I looked at her confused. We never told her about the X-Men, " Where did you hear that name?" I asked her. "You just said it mama." Hope said. I looked at Kurt with wide eyes.

"Kurt I just thought that in my head." I told him shocked. "She read your mind?" Kurt asked. I nodded my head slowly.

Maybe Hope is a mutant after all.

The End.