Happiness!

I've beautiful dreams to aspire

I've beautiful dreams to aspire. One of them is to see my family members eyes shine with happiness and contentment. I don't know to whom i born but I know where and how I bought up. Like many of others I don't hate dustbins. I love the warmth of dustbin. I inhale the aroma of dustbin as it seems like petrichor to me. May be those glistening stars in the night sky which I'm staring now are the wishes of all the people around the world, that's why they shine so so bright. Indeed, always what we wish to happen is beautiful, right? Atleast for our eyes. I guess those shooting stars are my wishes because I never saw my wishes coming true but falling somewhere.

"Father, can't we move to some other place, here so many insects are there and there is no roof on our head to sleep. Passing by people are frowning at us father while muttering some incoherent words" complained my little son with pale face. I sighed deeply not knowing what to say. Right now we are sitting on a footpath as our little home which used to be under, a under construction bridge is not there now.

No roof on our head and no food from two days made me hate myself. I couldn't even able to feed my family of three members apart from me. I tried doing some work to earn money but my fate and my body didn't let me live my wishful life. Only begging is my option now. Night passed on the footpath by making scorching sun visible now. We are dragging our drained bodies to the places where we can see more people. So that atleast one can feel pity on us and give something to us. There comes a man in all his glory to donate a buck. My almost dead soul and lifeless body felt alive. I saw him clicking a picture with a shine in his eyes for helping a beggar. I felt same shine in my eyes as I know I can feed something to my family now.
May be that shooting star is actually going to fulfill my wish of seeing the faces of my family filled with contentment and happy within no time.

                                       ***

Super short tale!

Will appreciate your reviews on my tale.

Do comment your valuable reviews.