Our Arranged cum love story

Hasini POV:

"What the hell?
Get out from the kitchen this instant!"
This is my mumma who is shouting on me and our whole house is reverberating with her shoutings.
My mumma is always like this...
She always shouts on me and always loves to take my brothers side...
Even my dad too supporting my brother these days... Ugh!
(Poutingly) You all tell me did I do anything wrong?

(Hitting my forehead lightly) oops you all are not aware of the situation right?

First let me introduce myself properly,
My name is Hasini, I completed my studies and now currently joined in a start-up company and you all may wonder even on Sunday without sleeping some more time why I'm in the kitchen morning itself.

Actually two weeks back match got fixed for me, I have some basic cooking skills but I want to learn all types like sweets and all. so, I'm here in the kitchen trying to cook some sweet with milk and sugar and
Let me quote my mom words "you are not cooking you are going to burn our kitchen. No! you are trying to burn our whole house with your stupidity"
Sigh!
And my would be fiancé name is...

(In the mean time my phone ringtone sound disturbs me and when I see the caller I'd my face lit up with happiness)

Me: (in screaming voice) hellooooo!
Akshita: idiot! do you want me to become deaf or what? Stop screaming over phone.
Me: duh! Tell me what's it? You called me morning itself...
Akshita: nah! First you tell me, what's the matter for your happiness.
Me: uff nothing just my mood is good that's it...
Akshita: Acha! Thinking about my jiju? Nah! Day dreaming about him right?

Me: (with flushed face)
shut up! I'll cut the call if you don't tell me the reason for what you've called me.

Akshita: okay baba I'm thinking to go for shopping and mind you give me company.
Me: yeah sure I don't mind!
Akshita: 5 pm I'll come to your place and pick up.
Me: okay darling bye!
Akshita: "your darling is my jiju not me and bye" without giving a chance for me to react this idiot cuts the call leaving me in many thoughts
.
.
(At evening in the mall)
Me: that red colour dress which you've bought is so beautiful...
Akshita: yeah! Please wait here yaar, I'll come in a minute.
Me: sure akshi...
Akshita: don't you dare call me with that stupid nick name.
Me: haha sure akshi, I'll not call you akshi from next time akshi... Now you go akshi, I'll wait for you here akshi...
Akshita(while glaring at me): wait until I come back from wash room then you've to see the worst side of me and (while eyeing me mischeviously) Until then go to your la la land where you and my jij..
Me(with blushing face): shut up and go.

(Akshita laughingly went away from there.)

Unknown person: hello madam
Me: (knitting my eyebrows) yes!?

I don't know who is he but he is staring at me differently so i thought to move away from him silently

Unknown person: "hey hasini wait" (he exclaimed)

I abruptly stopped and turned around to face him and I asked him "who are you?
I don't even know who you are?
How come you know my name?"

Unknown person: hahahaha woah calm down baby...
And seriously, for your kind information I know about you more than your name (he said and winked by saying last part)

Me: who the hell are you to address me as baby? And don't you dare to talk with me like this you mannerless fellow...

Unknown person: from his facial expressions I can say he is quite shocked to see me like this, may be he didn't expected me to react like this but he composed himself soon and started laughing...