The murderer! (5)

"Ugh, Thank god! I came out from this mansion alive also without getting fainted. Let's see Mr/Ms X, now how you'll escape from me" I mumbled to myself with a satisfactory smirk.
"Hello good morning Mr. Raveen"
"Yeah Arun, is there anything urgent?"
"Yeah it's somewhat urgent for me to know something, sorry to disturb your sleep at this early hour. I heard that you are at lab now, once can you please check out all the proofs I've mailed you now?"
"Yes arun, I can for sure. Wait a second... Ha Arun I received your mail, what should I do?"
"Just check out whether those fingerprints and blood samples are matching with ................ Including mine or not matching as soon as possible"
"I'll be working on it, will let you know once I'm done"

"Ho wow! Arun is at my police station. Welcome man take a seat" said an excited Srinivas making me roll my eyes. "Ram, order some strong coffee for both of us please" I said to Ram ignoring my friend. "What?" Shouted an irritated Srinivas at me. "What, what?" I asked innocently, after a pause I added "By the way Srini, you are the one who started staring at me and I held your gaze for 5 minutes, you couldn't able to hold back my gaze and lost it. First of all, stop shouting like that when you lose and now accept your defeat with me" Srinivas stared at me for a second then we both laughed out loud for our childishness. "God! Arun it's been around 10 days I laughed at something or diverted my mind for something. This case is not even letting me sleep peacefully" said Srinivas. "Ofcourse! Same goes with me" I said agreeing with him.

"What do you think about this case Srinivas?" I asked with straight face. "We've proofs yet we don't have proofs, we don't know who murdered whom, we don't know why those people or he/she killed around 10 people and kept their dead bodies particularly at Nandan mansion. Come on, the murderer can even throw dead bodies at secluded places or so. What those dead bodies or murderer has to do with Nandan? Nandan has no enmity with anyone. We still has to find out whose dead bodies lying there from almost one week, what is the need for murderer to kill them, killer even destroyed dead bodies in such a way that it's impossible to recognize them, no one... Literally no one came to any police station to give missing complaints. I guess we stuck here with many unanswered questions, we have to search for the clue left by murderer or culprit unknowingly or else we should wait for any move which has to be done by murderer" said Srinivas. "And also how that killer got some random orphan people fingerprints Srinivas, what do you think about it?" I questioned him further.  "Simple, that point itself proves killer is not some random normal person but some powerful person, may be s/he has their people working in government offices or so or else s/he can buy people to work with them with his or her money" he said his thoughts. "I don't know, I just want one clue, only one clue to reach that killer" I said with gritted teeth controlling my frustration.

***

"Hello Arun, my friend!"
           "Who is this?" I asked as it's a call from private number.
"That's hurting, didn't you recognized me?"
           "Sorry, do I know you" I said while signalling my colleague to trace the call.
"My friend! Stop being smart, this is non traceable call"
           "Ho so killer is on the call, how can I not recognize you Mr"
"Ahaa.. don't try to record my voice as well, you know there are voice changing apps as too.  You can't trust my gender too based on voice"
           "Who are you? What you want?"
"you know, cat won't ask where are you mouse, it itself will chase the mouse"
           "It's better you accepted you are mouse. Listen you are playing with fire"
"Haha         ........"
           "Hello! Hello hello! Damn he cut the call!"

***
"Srinivas sir, this courier delivered in the name of you".
"Okay Ram, thanks for receiving my courier, keep it on my table, after my work done I'll check it" Srinivas said to Ram.
.
.
.
"Oh my god! Ram Ram see what's there in this courier......" Srinivas gasped with horror... then ordered Ram to call Arun and ask him to come here fast!
***

"What happened Srinivas, why Ram called me" I asked with panicking face. "Arun....! That that white pigeon... courier" Srinivas tried to tell me something literally in his cry voice while shaking with fear. "Calm down! I will check it" I said and went near his table.
"The terrible sight of a white pigeon soaked in blood welcomed me" I got shocked by that sight is an understatement.

***

"What happened Srinivas, just tell me everything" I demanded him. "............. this is what happened Arun, I'm afraid. What's happening with this case?" He said. "Hmm Srinivas, I received a call from unknown person, you received this terrible courier. Do you think these clues are enough for us to reach culprit?" I raised my doubt after narrating that call incident. "May be, now it's making sense Arun!" Exclaimed srinivas. "And also Srinivas, whoever the killer is, he or she is also a mere human being with some weaknesses, right? And also who delivered this courier to you?" I said to Srinivas. "Oh yes! Ram said someone has given my courier to him and he received it then gave it to me" said Srinivas. "While I was on some duty, Ram along with 2 of my colleagues are there but when I received the unknown call Ram was in washroom" I said to Srinivas. "Ohh tha... Tring! Tring!" I will continue later just answer the call, Srinivas said to me.

"Hello Mr. Raveen"
"Hello Arun, a news is waiting for you"
"Yes tell me Mr. Raveen, what's it?"
"................"
"What? Is that true?"
"Yes arun, I myself tested and confirmed it, 100% positive"
"Okay! Thank you Mr. Raveen for your information."

"Who is on the call Arun? What happened?" Asked Srinivas. I smirked at him in response and said "Me and you are going to your station now, I want to have few words with Ram". "okay!"

"Ram, Arun want to talk with you" Srinivas said to ram. "Yes sir, what's it?" Ram asked me.
"Hello Ram, my dear murderer" I said waving my hand at Ram making him tense and everyone shock.

✂️🌹✂️