18| Mission

***

***

Min Hyuna

This day just kept getting better and better.

Earlier this morning, I was shocked to see Yoongi sunbae apologizing for almost lashing out on me because I told him that I wasn't his sister.

I told him that it was fine and that I forgave him. Me and the girls are slowly getting more and more closer with our seniors and I'm not against anything with that. It's just that I'm scared that some fans might think that me and my members are using them.

Anyone connected with BTS is surely bound to get famous. For example, Jhope sunbae's older sister was introduced to the public and fans went nuts.

Obviously, they showed her love and affection and supported her and her clothing line just like her younger brother.

We may not be related to them, but because the internet is starting to call us nicknames, such as Bangtan's princesses or Big Hit's princesses, our group is starting to gain more and more attention in the span of three days.

I'm not complaining though.

The part where I'm nervous is that people might start some rumors about us. I don't want my members to go though hate, especially that it will be bound to happen someday because of the society that we're in.

I just want to protect my members. That's all that I ever want.

While I was busy thinking over some stuff in my room, I was interrupted when my phone started ringing.

The moment I saw the caller ID, I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hera, we're going to have a small stake out tonight," The other line said with a teasing voice. "Care to join us?"

I smirked, "I'm not doing anything tonight, might as well join the fun!"

"Great!" He exclaimed. "And also, we invited President to come join us tonight."

Crap.

"Thunder, you sneaky son of a—" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he immediately cut me off.

"Shh! Language please. You are the daughter of the commander, after all."

I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"Shut up. I'll meet you guys outside."

"Bye, your majesty!"

The call ended and I was so tempted to throw my phone out of the window. 

Thunder and our other agent friends invited the least person that I want to see right now. President, aka Kim Namjoon. The freaking leader of BTS.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not avoiding him because I hate him or that I don't like him, it's just that I'm embarrassed to face him outside of the building without our idol personas.