32| Brother

***

***

Min Yoongi

Google: How to stop Kim Taehyung from taking my sister away?

I groaned silently as I stared at Taehyung and my sister laughing among themselves and whispering to each other like they have some secret.

For the past few days, I've noticed that Taehyung and my sister are getting more closer as friends than I have ever imagined.

Sure, I am kind of okay at the fact that the maknae line obviously have a crush on my sister.

But, I didn't imagine that Taehyung actually likes her more than just a friend.

People might think that I'm overreacting, but have they seen how Taehyung acts around my sister or when we talk about her and her group?

My other members have been teasing him about Hyuna lately and I just can't stand it.

I've been living my life without my sister for so many years and here comes Taehyung, taking away all my chances to get to talk to my sister.

My plan is to spend some time with her so that I could help her remember me. But, looks like she's too busy having fun with my own member.

And let's not forget the fact that he brings Hyuna and her members food made by Jin hyung just so he could have an excuse and spend more time with her.

How can I help Hyuna regain her memories of the past when I can't even talk to her for just a second?!

You may be a brother to me Kim Taehyung, but when it comes to my sister, I won't back down.

"Hyung, you've been staring at those two for almost twenty minutes!"

I turned around and glared at Jimin which made him flinch.

"Yeah? So what?" I spat.

Then, Namjoon came to his aid.

"Woah~ hold your horses, hyung. Jimin is just asking a question," He told me.

I huffed and returned my gaze to the two who have been spending time together for about an hour now and I'm still pissed.

"Those two are spending too much time together," I muttered.

Namjoon chuckled, "You know how Taehyungie is, he likes spending his time with Hyuna more often now."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Jimin exclaimed. "Me and Jungkook have  been talking about what those two were also talking about."

I turned back to him and raised my brow.

"What is it?"

"I'm not really sure about what it was because I couldn't hear it properly. But, I heard it was something about this secret that they both shared," He answered.