t w e n t y - f o u r

"I feel so alone"
-Fire-

"finally we here"said Diana. She smiled when she saw the beautiful resort front of her.

"if you have nothing else to do, how about you help me with this luggage?"asked Claude. Diana grinned and help her husband and Felix.

"where is our daughter? Is she still in car?"

"I think young miss still sleeping. She must be tired"said Felix.

"oh dear, cloudy, go wake your daughter"

"it's fine. I'm here"said Athanasia. She look at the resort and smiled.

"look nice"

"I know right. So sweetie, how about Athy and I go the lobby while you bring this luggage with Felix?"asked Diana. Claude look at her.

"you want me to bring this luggage?"

"of course. You want Felix bring this by himself?"

"Lady Diana, I'm fine w--"

"no Felix, he will help you. Right cloudy?"

.....

"fine"Diana left a small laugh. She kissed her husband's cheeks and left him.

"...."Athanasia look at her phone again and again. She sighed.

'should I call him? Um..what to say?' thought her.

"sweetheart, what's wrong?"asked Diana. She shook her head and smiled.

"you know...if you want to call him, just do it"Athanasia's face turn red. She look at her.mom who just wink at her.

"n-no, that's not--"

"you poor liar. You think I didn't notice that you were thinking about him since last night? You got his number, just call him. You can tell him the truth about who you are"

"I...I can't"

"why not? He said he interest in you, I didn't see the big deal though"said Diana. Athanasia bit her lips and stared the floor.

"I just...I'm not ready yet"Diana chuckled. She pat her daughter's head.

"it's fine. If you need an advice, feel free to ask"Athanasia laughed then teased her mom.

"you're a pro after all"