t w e n t y - s i x

"i'm too lazy to write the lyrics today"
-author-

"gosh, this is heaven. Look at these food"said Athanasia. Diana laughed at Athanasia's reaction then she look around.

"it's full. Where should we eat?"Diana mumbled. She was about to call her husband until she saw someone.

"auntie, good morning"the boy greeted her and bow.

"ah lucas was it? You're having breakfast too?"asked Diana. Lucas nodded.

"why don't you sit with us?"asked Lucas. Diana look at her daughter who was busy to pick the food. Diana grinned.

"sure"Diana smiled and look at her daughter again.

'she must thank me later'  thought Diana. She's feeling like a cupid right now. She stared at Lucas who front of her.

Black hair, cute mole, red ruby eyes, tall, white skin, the muscles too...

'no wonder athy like him. He must be popular' thought her again.

"mom? Have you pick your food? Where are we--lucas?"Athanasia didn't finish her sentence as soon as she saw Lucas standing with her mom. Lucas smiled at her.

"morning, you look lovely today"

.....

'mom wtf?!' Athanasia glared at her mom and giving her a code. Diana laughed.

"oh lucas, I'm going to greeted your mom. Have you take your food?"asked Diana. Lucas shook his head.

"great! Then you can go with Athy. Alright? I'm going first"Athanasia sighed as soon as her mother left. She tried her best to avoid his gaze.

'gosh, mom, why you do this? I can't pick and eat food in peace' Athanasia sighed again. She started to walked and pick the food. Oh yeah, and don't forget Lucas, who staring at her.

"that's it? You took so little of rice. You should add vegetables too"said Lucas. Athanasia sighed.

"let me eat what I want and die early"she mumbled.

"what did you said?"

"hn? Nothing"Athanasia smiled at Lucas and continue to pick her food. Lucas stared at her again and again.

"you like dessert a lot huh?"Athanasia nodded.

"hey, have you eat at 'Obelia's Cafe'?"

DUMMM

Her hand stopped from picking food.

'w-what?' she look at Lucas.

"I-I never heard that cafe before. Is it new? Hahaha"she laughed. Yes, right now, she need to calm.

"yeah, maybe after this we can go to Obelia's Cafe. Since I had a friend who work there, maybe we can get a discount"said Lucas with his innocent smiled.

"ha ha ha i-is that so? Hm we'll see haha"Athanasia avoid his gaze again.

'screw my life'

•••

"ah I'm full"said Diana. She look at her daughter.

"athy? Are you alright? You look pale"asked Diana. Athanasia nodded and smile.

'I'm too busy thinking about Lucas that I forgot we're eating' thought her as she stared at her food. She have no appetite anymore.

"you eat so little. Do you want my food?"asked Lucas. Athanasia look at him.

'No! You are the problem here! Because of you, I can't eat in peace, I can't concentrate at all!' thought her again.

"no I'm fine. I'm just not in mood haha"

"then let's go"

"huh?"

"auntie, can I borrow you daughter for a while?"asked Lucas politely. Diana look at her daughter. Athanasia shook her head and giving a code again.

'ma don't do this. Let's just go back to the room' -athy-

'what's the meaning of holiday if we didn't go to the beach?  And it's your crush!' -dee-

'mom, no!' -athy-

'.....' -dee-

"sure. My daughter would love too"

'NOOOOO MOOOOOOM! AAAAA'  she wish she could scream. She look at her mom again.

'you're traitor!' -athy-

'yes, your welcome' -dee-

"let's go"Lucas help her stood up from her seat. Then, she follow him leaving their parents.

"my my, I never seen my son like this. Kekeke you daughter is amazing, Diana"Diana grinned.

'let's wait and see what will happend after this'

~♥~

"uh, master. Is that our young miss?"asked Felix as he saw a couple run toward the beach. Claude clenching his fists.

"who the hell is that and what the hell is he doing with my daughter?!"

'oh shit, I should't told him' Felix sighed.

Dude, it sucks. I don't know what I'm writing. It's been a while was it? Sigh.

This is too short and no fun at all:(  aaaaaa I'm not in mood at writing anything at all.

I'm very sorry to dissapointed you. I'll tried my best to do better and update as fast as I can.

Have a nice day and stay safe~♡