Feeling Pt.2

Hello!!

So as i have had many people ask me about this One-Shot. Here it is!

This took way too long. And I put a lot of work into it. Almost canceled it once. But now we're here. It is done. So I hope you enjoy it.

Also I wanted to say that even though the One-Shots in this book are up for adoption, feeling is no longer available. Because I decided that once I finish Father-daughter, I'm gonna make this a full book. I've had a lot of inspiration for this story and I've decided it will be my next project after Father-Daughter. So I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you stick around for the book.

So now without further ado, after 14k words, Feeling Pt.2

Ochako's P.O.V.

"Come on Ochako, just a few more steps." I looked down at the blue carpet I was walking on as I struggled to walk. It had been several weeks since the game and I was still struggling with physical therapy. My eyes made their way to Nurse Kokomo as she tried to encourage me. My hands started to shake even more on the railing as I struggled to lift my leg and take another step. They finally gave way and I crashed onto the ground. Nurse Kokomo rushed over to help me up and sat me in my wheelchair.

"I'm not getting any farther." I said as I looked down at my feet in defeat.

"Don't say that dear, you've spent almost sixteen years in a wheelchair. It's gonna take some time." she said as she placed an arm on my shoulder. "I think that's enough for today. Looks like your ride is here." She said as she pointed to the glass doors.

I looked over to see Izuku standing outside the doors, my mood immediately brightened. I took the towel I had been using for my sweat and tried to make myself somewhat presentable. Nurse Kokomo chuckled beside me as I frantically tried to get the sweat off my body. "You do this every time he comes to pick you up. It's actually quite cute."

"Well, he's my boyfriend. I dont wanna smell like a dumpster." I said as I finished cleaning myself up. Once done I grabbed my bag and wheeled myself over to the door and passed through. Once through the door I noticed Izu hadn't noticed me yet and I decided to mess with him a bit. I lined myself up behind him and sped toward him, once I hit him he fell in my lap with a loud yelp.

"OCHAKO!!!" He yelled as we rolled down the sidewalk.

"Come on Izu you can't say this isn't fun." I said as he clung to me and buried his head in my chest.

"This isn't, nor ever will be, fun. This is terrifying!" I laughed at him and poked his head as he shook in my lap.

"Izu, we stopped." he looked up and noticed we had stopped only a few feet from the entrance to the therapy center.

"What?" He let a blush spread across his face as he stood up. "You have got to stop doing that."

"Never in a million years." I said as I laughed at him.

"Well fine, guess it's time for some payback." He walked around me and grabbed the handles of my wheelchair.

"NONONONONONO. You know how I feel about that." I complained as I tried to swat at him.

"Too bad, you know how much I enjoy pushing you around. And since you keep terrorizing me then this is your punishment." I gave him my best pouty face but he just kept on pushing me. "Besides, you've been doing therapy all day. You need some rest."

"What, I haven't been there all day." I said as I looked up at him. He rolled his eyes before he spoke.

"Ochako, just because you do your walking exercise in your room does not mean it isn't therapy."