Cats and Dogs

I unhooked my claws and sat down in the box. I didn't really like this girl. She reminds me of one of those weird hairy poodles in the pet shop. I have to admit the pet shop was growing on me. I still hadn't made any friends.

I felt the box moving again. Then I started bouncing. I flew up an landed on my head. Then up again an down on my back. This repeated for another dozen times. My head hurt a lot. I guess they were steps. "Daddy can I take fluffball out of the box please." She screamed with a scary high pitch voice.

"Yes honey bun, just try not to hurt the poor thing and keep it in your room." "Thank you daddy." Well I have news for you. Number 1) too late you have already hurt me several times. I remind myself of all the times this girl has hurt, dropped me, tickled me to death or messed up my fur. And 2) I need to escape so there's no way I'm staying in that girls room.

A beam of light streams down to my face. Then the box lid opens. I climb out of the box slowly and cautiously. I didn't want to jump out because last time I crashed into a window and ended up with my claws hooked in cardboard and me hanging upside down. The air around me smells sweet with a hint of musk sticks. { I love musk sticks. Anyone else?}

Once I was at the top of the box I was lifted out carefully. Finally this girl has some respect for me and doesn't drop me.

I heard the door barge open and a boy that looks older than The little girl enters the room. I didn't trust this boy at all. I looked up at him. I couldn't help but look at the boys face.

I could tell there was something about him that wasn't good. I couldn't really tell but I think he was a bad, rebel child. Then again I'm no childacolagist. {made that up}. I still didn't like him. "Danielle where did you put my car remote." He shouted at the girl. Oh so her name is danielle. I wonder what the boys name is. "Joshua leave me alone and I haven't touched that maggot infested thing. Who knows what happens to the stuff that comes out of your stinky room." There it is, So his name is Joshua. I tried saying joshua a few more times because it sounds funny. Danielle turned her head away from him and turned to look at me.

"Fine." Then he looked at me. I then realised the look in his eyes. Trouble. "Who's this little fella?" He asked with a mischievous look. At least he recognises me as a boy. His mouth curved at one corner. Oh no, definitely trouble. "She is a girl." She put it straight forward as if she didn't want to argue about the matter.

"Obviously a boy." Joshua muttered.

"Is not!"
"Is so!"
"Is definitely not!"
"Trust me it so so is."
"How can I trust you?"

Ok so obviously these two are brother and sister and fight like cats and dogs.

---------------------
A/N: Oh and by the way the chapters will not be the same length. Thank you for reading.