Chapter #1

Welcome peeps! I hope I am worthy of this title,"Author."
Now On to the story
*Third Person Pov* for some reason I put turd person Pov and I couldn't stop laughing.
Kaminari was looking for Class 1-A. He had made it into UA and the hero course. His parents couldn't be happier. He couldn't be happier, well he just needs one thing or more like someone to fill a void in his heart. He soon found the class and sat on a desk before looking at everyone who was there. 'Ok so red hair guy,seems nice.' He thought as The red hair waved hi to him like if they were long lost friends. He waved back smiling that he had already made a friend quick. 'The little grape dude looks like a perv, the girls are pretty, and there's a bomb with anger issues, and a guy that looks like the typical nerd,' he thought before he heard the door opened. There stood a boy with green fluffy hair and the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. They were the perfect shade of green and his frame looked small, but if you looked closely you could tell that there was muscles there. He couldn't help but blush at the boy. The nerd,Iida, ran to the boy and a girl that was with him to introduce himself. But was interrupted by a yellow cocoon talking. As soon as he talked everyone went to sit on a seat. Sadly the boy sat behind the kid with the anger issues, 'if he sat next to me I could've had introduced myself,' he thought while listening to the teacher that came out of the bag. The teacher ,who he soon learned was named Mr.Aizawa, gave them gym uniforms and told them to change in the lockers. They were all excited ,so they all changed quickly and the greenete had a big smile on his face. Kaminari felt the blush return back to his face. 'Geez,' stop blushing,' he thought to himself . They all went outside and did a quirk test. Eventually they're first day of UA proved to be challenging ,but they were all up for it. Kaminari finally saw the green haired boy alone and decided to introduce himself. "Hi," he said," I'm Denki Kaminari. Nice to meet you." The green haired boy smiled and introduced himself shyly," H-hi. My name is Izuku M-Midoriya," he said as he stuttered. Midoriya was writing in a journal. "Hey. What's that journal for?" He asked curiously. "Oh ummm don't think I'm weird or anything but it's a hero analysis journal . I like to write new quirks I see and analyze them. Kacchan thinks it's weird,but I think it's useful," he said to Kaminari afraid he would make fun of him , except he didn't expect to get the reaction he got. "Really man. That's actually a smart and cool idea," Kaminari said which instantly made Midoriya beam at him with a smile. 'Too bright,' he thought . Midoriya checked the time on the clock on the wall and realized he would be late to his house. "I'm sorry Kaminari ,but I have to go or I'm going to get late. We can talk tomorrow,if you'd like. Goodbye!" He said as he smiled and waved and walked to his home. "Atleast i know his name now," muttered Kaminari softly before he walked to his home. He didn't realize that soon the void in his heart will be filled.
Hey guys! I'm a multi shipper at heart that's why I wrote this book and also because I asked the peeps that read my poop stories to vote and Kamideku got most votes .