Chapter #6

Please vote UwU
*Third Person Pov*
Morning came and two group of friends were wondering were two boys were. Uraraka was wondering why Deku wasn't answering her texts and Kirishima was wondering what he saw the other night. The Bakusquad ,except Bakugou, were waiting for the yellow haired boy to go with them. "Hey guys, I'm going to go get Kaminari,you guys wait here," Kirishima said as he went up the stairs. He soon got close to Kaminari's room and heard some crying. Worrying for his friend ,he barged in and was met with a teary-eyed Midoriya. "Oh ummm is Kaminari here?" He asked and then face palmed himself. Of course he's here this is his room. "Yeah, he is but he has a cold," he said while pointing at a tucked in Kaminari with a thermometer in his mouth. "Oh, so he can't go anywhere?" He asked. "No he needs to rest,and Im taking care of him for right now," he said as he got a wet rag and put it on Kaminari's forehead. "Oh well you should probably answer Uraraka's messages,she's freaking out and I'll tell her that you won't be joining them,if you'd like," he asked and said politely. "Yes,thank you," and with that Kirishima left ,bumping into Bakugou. "Hey Bakubro,what you doing up here?" He asked smiling at him. "I'm looking for Deku, we have to talk about something," he said while lightly blushing. "No offense but last time you guys "talked" you both ended having house arrest," he said as he quoted talked. "Tch,whatever, have you seen him or not?!" "No,no I haven't and let's go they're waiting for us," he said as he lied to him. "I'm not going with you ,Extras." "Well I dare you to go with us,or are you a coward," Kirishima said while cringing at his words. Bakugou just glared at him and went downstairs,while Kirishima put his fist up. He got out his phone and quickly texted Uraraka,"Hey,Midoriya can't join you guys,he's taking care of Kaminari,he got a cold." And with that the two groups went their separate ways leaving the two colored haired boys busy. "What did I tell you Kami," said Midoriya as he kept pestering Kaminari. He sighed,"You told me I was going to get a cold." "And what did you do," he said while squinting his eyes. Kaminari weakly looked up,"I got a cold," he said as he sneezed for the thousandth time. Midoriya took off the wet rag and began to ran his fingers gently through the yellow hair. Kaminari started to relax and was slowly falling asleep with a soft smile on his face. 'Mmmm this feels nice,' he thought as he drifted off to sleep. Midoriya kept running his fingers through the hair ,before slowly getting up to make some soup for his friend. He quickly got to work,getting everything he would need. He started slicing the chicken into tiny slices and began to make the soup. After he finished he cleaned what he used, and even cleaned some used plates he found on the table. He put the soup in a bowl, and realized he made too much. "I'll just leave it there,so if someone is hungry they can eat it," he muttered to himself and smiled. He carefully went up the stairs,careful not to drop a drop of soup and successfully made it into Kaminari's room. He put the soup in a desk in the corner and slowly shook Kaminari awake. "Hey Kami,"he said as he whispered,"Wake up I brought you some soup. It's going to make you feel better," he said as he got the soup and made his way to him. Kaminari sat up against the wall and opened his mouth. "Feed me," he rasped out before opening his mouth again. Midoriya laughed and shook his head,"You know you can be a baby sometimes." "Yeah I can be your baby," he said as he was fed again the delicious soup. (Yo, I need to take some classes with Kaminari,he can be real smooth sometimes) At this Midoriya felt his whole face get red,"W-what?" He said as he stuttered. "I'm cold," Kaminari said as he sneezed. Midoriya got off the bed and put the plate on the desk. "Hm,I can get you some blankets from my room,if you'd like," he said smiling. "No,cuddle with me," he said as he opened his arms inviting the green haired boy in. "C-cud-cuddle." "Yes,remember what I said yesterday. It's the quickest way to warm up,plus if you do I'll watch the new All Might movie with you," Kaminari said as he was sure his plan would work. Not only would he get cuddles right now,but he will cuddle with Midoriya while watching the movie in his room and Midoriya gets to see it. It's a win win situation for both of them. When he was pulled out of his thoughts he found a green ball of fluff in his arms and he sighed in content. Even though he was sick,this was the best day ever. 'Maybe I should get a cold again,' he thought as he slowly drifted to sleep.
I kinda liked this chapter!