Chapter #2

~Meep,I'm backk~~
*Third Person Pov*
That night Kaminari kept thinking of Midoriya. He had introduced himself ,but he seemed timid and shy. Like if he never had a friend before. And if he didn't then why? Why is there not to like? He's a nice person. Heck he looks like he never harmed a fly before,so why? He checked his clock and realized it was way past 12 . "Geez," he muttered to himself ,"I need to stop overthinking it and get some sleep." And with that he closed his eyes, but not before remembering a cute smile he saw today.
*Time Skip to Morning*
*Kaminari's Pov*
"Bye mom," I said as I put my plate in the dishwasher. I started walking to school ,but saw Midoriya waking on the other side of the road. "Hey Midoriya!" I screamed towards him and waved to him. He looked at me confused before coming towards me. "Umm,yes? 'He's so shy,' I thought. "Would you like to walk with me to school because you know we're friends and all?" I asked and said at the same time. He looked shocked for a moment before beaming at me with a smile. "Yeah!" "Let's go. Or we'll be late ," and with that we started walking. "So Midoriya,what's your favorite color?" I asked him wanting to know more about him. I don't know why though. "Hmmm,green." "What about yours ?" He asked me . "Easy mine's yellow," I said while congratulating myself for not making a fool of myself. (Me like everyday) We got to school and went to our desks ,but not before saying bye to each other. The day passed and soon it was lunch. Right when I was going to offer him to sit with me at lunch, Kirishima came to me and dragged me to a group. "Hi! I'm Mina," said a pink haired/skinned girl. She had horns ... "I'm Sero," said a guy with black hair and the weird elbows. "And the guy over there with the mean expression, is Bakugou. But he's a real softie," said Kirishima. "Shut it Extra," Bakugou said. "So want to sit with us?" Asked Mina excitedly. "Ummm, id love too b—". And at that moment i saw Midoriya being dragged away by Iida and Uraraka. All I could do was internally sigh and agree to sit with them. We found a booth and we all sat down. I looked over to where Midoriya was and he was happily chatting away with the duo. And a moment later Midoriya laughed. It was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. 'It's cute,and at that I blushed . Mina started teasing me about it asking me why I was staring and blushing . "No reason, just that this food is spicy and I was daydreaming," I said smoothly and they believed me. Except for Bakugou he seemed to know who I was looking at and looked/glared at me strangely. Does he know Midoriya? We soon finished lunch and went back to class. "Hi Kaminari," said Midoriya as he was walking to me. "You want to walk with me after school, y-you don't h-have to if y-you don't w-want too," he said while stuttering. "Yeah,man . I'll walk with you, plus we're friends and friends do things together," I said as I kept patting myself on the back internally. He looked happy I said yes. And with that I couldn't wait for after school.