First day

Elsa: I wake up to my alarm im all alone, but no one knows that well except my three best friends, and they know my other secret. I have the powers of ice and snow. Well I better get ready it's a new year at pixnyworks high(i mushed the names togther😂). I put on a. Light blue lase crop top with a pair of black shorts with black converse and put my hair in a french braid. I went to my kitchen alone as I grabbed my apple for breackfast. I got a text from my group chat with them all saying they need a ride so I went in my ford Mustang( I know I just love Mustangs)
And drove off to Punzie house after a few minutes she came out in a grey tank top with a silhouette of a dreemcatcher on it and rustic jean shorts and her long blonde hair in a messy bun. Then she ran to the front and said I never get to be up front.

I giggled at her comment. Then we drove off to Anna house she finally came out and she had on a grey flowey top with knee high shorts. And black sandals. She sat behind Punzie and we where off to Merida house after a few she walked out and she sprung up happy when she saw us she had on a maroon t-shirt and jean shorts. We all where ready to go then Punzie turned on one of our favorite song's girl on fire

She's just a girl, and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, longer like a highway
She's living in a world, and it's on fire
Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away
Oh, she got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Oh, she got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say
Oh, we got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Oh, got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This…

???:

They all sang along. Then they arrived they all walked in and got thier schedules I have locker 315, said Elsa. i have the locker next to you said Merida 316 she said. Well guess it's your lucky day mer said Anna I have 317. Yes my locker is 318 punzie squealed. Everbody made a path for them the guys whistled and clapped and the girls where trying to get thier attention.

Jack: I was slewping peacefully then my door swung open to reveal my little sister Emma. Who was already to go she dragged me out of bed and said come on she threw me a shirt and pants. And she left but she said oh btw mom's making waffles. That got me right up I put on a white shirt and black and white shorts and ran threw the door with a trail of ice behind. When I got down thier was just my sister sitting at the table eating an Apple. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and said where's me pancakes. She said I just wanted you to get up. Fine I grabbed a apple and went out to my blue Ferrari and Emma got in the middle becuase I have to take my three friend's to school. Ok bye Emma the boys all yell as loud as they can to make her embraced. Then we drove up to school. We went to our lockers I have 314. 313 Hiccup said. And my locker buddy Flynn said becuase I got 312. Well I got 311, Kristoff said.

???: When they got to our lockers thier was four girls standing side by side at thier lockers. Well let me see your schedules Jack commands they took a few minutes, and Hiccup, Flynn, and Kristoff all have the same schedule. And Jack has a few classes with them but not all of them ok see you later Jack says. He walked off to his first class.

Elsa do you have your cheer suit, Anna asked. Yes she smiled. Elsa wasn't much of a cheer person, but Anna wanted everyone to do an activity together. So they picked cheer. Well Im off to class. Bye. They all said Elsa went in and only found two seats open so she sat in one. Then Jack can in and looked for an open set then thier was only one left. Then the teacher came in after Jack sat down. Hi everyone im Mrs. Sofie and Im your English teacher.