Christmas

Alright thats the last gift right Kristoff, Anna said putting another gift in her car. Today they where all going to the Frost house to celebrate Christmas. Yeah I think so. Lets go get changed and the kids. Ok Kristoff came out in a sweater with santa on a unicorn holding a sword with a pair of blue jeans on. Anna came out in her long pink robe. Really she said. Yeah me and the guys are having a sweater compotion. Really well did you get Gavin ready. Yes come her boy. Gavin stepped out he had on a red sweatshirt. With plaid under it and matching khaki pants with fuzzy shoues. Aww baby you look adorable. You not goin in vaht are you. No of course not I will be right back. Anna left soon she came out with a mid thigh cream sweater dress black heels red earings red scarf and a black coat in her arms. We are just waiting on Leah. Im here she said she had on a.
I ❤ Santa long sleeve white shirt. And her shirt was tucked into a red frilly skirt and red bow with poka dots on it. Ok lets hit the road.

Ok Jack everyone's going to be here soon, Elsa said finishing up. I know Snowflake. Ok You go get dressed While I greet the guests. Ok bye, Elsa said runnig to their room.

Jack had on a navy blue sweater with Santa dapoing and blue jeans. Their was a ring from the door bell. Jack opend it up Flynn my man. They did a weird bro hug well dude I like it. Flynn had on a bahh humbug sweater with sheep on it and blue jeans. Hi Jack rupunzel said. Hey Frizzy. Rupunzle had on a long sleeve cream shirt red skirt, black leggings and a black coat in her arms. Come on Ava and James. A girl appears with a ling sleeve red shrit tucked into a plaid skirt. Next to her was a boy with a green and white stripped shirt and red overalls. Well this is Ava and James. They have grown so big. Yeah just wait till you have them. They walked to the living room. Ok just waiting on the slow pocks. Hiccup came in hey man hey dude. Hiccup had a gingas shirt on with two gringer bread fighting. Merida came in a white a red sweater black leggings a red boots. Then Merida looked behind her Carter and Tyler where fighting. Merida whistled loudly tyw stood up strait. They both had on matching grey and white shirts with a red pompom and antler and pompom eyes. And behind them was Kate in a snowman shirt with white poka dots and stripped leggings.

After a little bit Elsa cam down in a dress that the top is a long sleeve black and the skirt part is white with blue snowflakes.

Ok who's ready for lunch, Elsa asked

After they finish eating.

Can we open presents Mommy, Leah asked. You have to ask Elsa. Ok she said and ran off. Elsie can we open presents now. Of course sweet girl, but you have to get eveyone in the living room. Ok

Everyons in the living room.

Ok so how are we going to do this, Flynn asked. Well I was thinking that we all take turns. So they can open all the gifts from one of us then they open the gifts from other's, Elsa said. Sounds good mate, Merida said. So who wants to give their gifts first, Kristoff asked. We do Hiccup said. Ok everyone here's your gifts.

After everyone finishes. Ok I think that all, Anna said. Nope theirs still one more, Elsa said. Here Jack. She handed him a small rectanlge box. He opend it. His jaw dropped. He jumped off the couch and picked Elsa up and hugged her so tight. What is is Jack, Kate asked. Jack bent down to her level.

Im going to be a daddy. Awsome she said.

Sorry for the short chapter