Nice to meet you

Elsa left she drove off back to her house. It wasn't Jack's fault, but I just couldn't let him see me like this. I went to my room and locked the door. My memories of my parents before they left all came flooding back to me.

I got a text from Jack. It says hey Elsa im coming over to your house we need to talk-Jack.

Oh no I quickly melted the ice and snow and fixed my look. And went down.

???: Jack was driving to Elsa house his mouth was open wide her house was huge.

Jack parked his car and went up to the front door. He knocked, after a few minutes the door slowly opened. Thier was Elsa stading thier. She let him in he was amazed the house was huge. She went and got him a cup of tea. And she sat down on the huge

couch. Her eyes focused on her hands.

Then Jack spoke up, I have something to tell you. Elsa looked up at him, she said nothing she just looked. He spoke I know something very personal about you so now im goingP to return the favor. So here goes nothing.

Jack opend his hand a few snowflakes danced around his palm then one went on Elsa'a nose. She giggled she talked with Jack somemore then Jack left, because they have school tomorrow. But before he left.

Elsa called Jack's name he looked over Elsa walked up to him and planted a small kiss on his cheek. She said thanks for making me feel better. Jack was blushing like a tomato. Then he gave his award winning smile. He said any time and left.

Elsa went to her room and felt a bunch of feelings going through her. Looks like I made a new friend. And she brushed her teeth and put on PJs and after a while the slumber consumed her.

Jack finally got home, and he saw Emma on the couch watching tv. Jack went up stairs. And minutes passed then Emma came up into his room. And she asked him how did Elsa forgive me. He told her everything including the kiss. After many squeals Emma left to bed. Jack feel asleep.

Beep beep beep beeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Ok im up Jack said with a sigh. Jack got out of bed and took a short cool shower, and got dressed into black and grey camo pants, with a white shirt, with my black converse. I went to the kitchen to see my mom reading the morning paper and my dad doing a crossword. And Emma she must have been waiting for me. Ok lets go M she sat up and ran out the door. But dont forget I have to get the guy's I yell. I heard a groan from her. And with that me and the guys embarrassed her again.

Elsa: I got up before my alarm so I can take a little longer to do thing's. I got out of the shower and got my outfit made up of ice blue off the shoulder flowey top with my white jean shorts and black leather fingerless gloves and black combat boots and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I got a text from the four seasons group chat.
Merida🍁
Anna🌸
Punzie☀
Elsa❄

🌸hey Elsa just letting you know I dont need a ride today ok.
❄yeah thats ok
🌸good
🍁yeah I don't need a ride either Els
❄ok how about you Punzie
☀yeah I need a ride I will be ready in a few minutes.
❄ok Punzie it's your choice do you want to ride my Motor or Mustang.
☀I would love to ride on your motorcycle today.
❄ok bye all.

Chat ends.

Elsa got on her bike and drove over to Punzie house when she got  their was Punzie in her white shirt with paint splatters and matching shorts. Elsa smiled becuase she was the one that got her that outfit. Elsa took out Punzie helmet from the compartment and gave it to her it was purple with yellow suns on it. She got on and hugged Elsa in a way that she wasn't hurting her but a way she won't fall off. And they drove off to school. When they got thier thye both got the boys whistling and clapping and girls doing their best to look good. As they walked through they saw Merida and Anna. They went up to thier place. They always go to their favorite tree.

Hans came over he is the biggest player there is he went up to Elsa and put his arm around her. Elsa started counting down from 5..........4. Merida said I would ran if I where you. Hans look scared he ran off. 3.....2......1...... Im coming for you Hans, she yelled. She began running and dang she was fast. When she got close she pounced on him causing him tp fall over she sat thier punching and kicking she made his bose bleed lots of people are gathered around they heard bones crack Hans limped away she dusted off her clothes and walked back to the tree. Nobody wanted to mess with her right now.

Jack saw Elsa running after a guy. She tackled him a few feet away from them. And she messed him up bad.

Then she walked away, like nothing happend. Elsa walked over to Anna, Merida, and punzie they all high fived.

The bell rang.

Elsa went off to theater and Jack went as well. Ok class we are putting on our play. Anybody have any guesses, Mrs. Pots said. Nobody reacted. Well I will tell you it's sleeping beauty. And audtions are next week.

Choir time.

Ok everyone my name is Mrs. Arial and Im going to be your choir teacher so Im going to put you and one other person together to write a song together. So can we have Merida come on up and sing a song
Merida went up and took a minute then she sang

This love it is a distant star
Guiding us home wherever we are
This love it is a burning sun
Shinning light on the things that we've done

I try to speak to you every day
But each word we spoke
The wind blew away

Could these walls come crumbling down?
I want to feel my feet on the ground
And deep behind this prison we share
Step into the open air

How did we let it come to this
What we just tasted we somehow still miss

How will it feel when this day is done?
And can we keep what we've only begun
And now these walls come crumbling down
And I can feel my feet on the ground
Can we carry this love that we share
Into the open air
Into the open air
To the open air

This love it is a burning sun

Hiccup couldn't keep his eyes off her they way her body moved.
Well done Merida said Mrs. Ariel
Blah blah blah. Ok class dismisses. See you later but I want to see Jackson, Euguen, Hiccup, Kristoff, Elsa, Annabeth, Merida, and Rupunzel. They looked at her with a confused and she handed them each a scroll and she said read them together at the same time.
They all left to go home.