We aren't kids

Flynn is this the tent I think is it said, Anna. Yup lets get some good old tattoos. But umm. I dont know Flynn. Come on guys we aren't kid's anymore lets have some fun right and This is Pocahantice my friend from my old school. But she left. So here we are. I'll even go first. Flynn sat in the chair he wisperd in the girls ear and hse began. After a while he had a moutian on his wrist and a sun on his abe then he said for my love he held up his arm on on side it had half a sun she was ment to have the other half(btw I didn't put everyons couple tattoos)
She sat down she got the other half sun filled in and she got sun on her shoulder and a flower on her arm. Wow its beutiful thanks she got uo and put her arm to Flynn's they looked togther. Ok my turn Hiccup said he sat down in the chair he got a dragon on his arm and three arrows on his shoulder. And the end of an arrow on his wrist. Then Meirda went up and got a flowers bow and arrow and a wolf with half of it with flowers. Then she got the begining of the arrow. Now my trun Kristoff said he got a dead tree on his arm and alive on his arm and he got half a heart with a capital A in it.
Then Anna went up and got a sunflower tattoos and got a butterfly. And she completed the heart. It was Jack's turn. He got a bunch of moutains with the northern lights in it. And he got a black and white snowflake. And he showed Elsa the one on his wrist it says taken by my snowflake with tiny snowflakes around it. Then Elsa went up she got blue purple and pinl snowflakes on her arm and one one wrist it had one muti color snowflake. Then he saw her other wrist. It says taken by my gaurdian with snowflakes around it.
Here are thier tattoos if you need help remebering whos is who's leave a comment

So I here thiers going to be fireworks, Kristoff said nervously. Yeah lets go Anna said. The girls stayed back with Kristoff. Spill Merida said cracking her knuckles. Ok im going to propose to her.