Love

Its morning on the weekend. Jack and his little sister Emma are coming over to see the puppies. Im really hoping that they can help me out. I hear the doorbell I run to the door Jack and Emma where standing their Emma rushed in after seeing the puppies. So I wanted to talk to you too, Elsa said. Thier is know way I can take care of all these cuties. So would to too want a puppy. Yes Emma squealed. Umm. Sure Jack said. Well pick your favorite. Can I have the Maltese Emma said with her baby doll eye's. Of course you can Em. Thank you so so so so so much. Anytime Emma ran and gave Elsa a big hug. Jack could not help think she good with kid's, check.

Well Jack are you going to pick one, Elsa asked. Oh well um... I'll take the shepard. Great you two just got two little pains off my hands. Great Emma said running home. Oh well Jack said. Bye. Wait Elsa do you have any plan's for tonight. No just plan on eating dinner at watching movies. Well would you maby like to come to our house for dinner. Oh Jack I couldn't do that. Please you just made Emma's terrible day into a great one. Ummm. Fine, Elsa gave in. Great see you at 6. Jack yelled and took off with his new dog. Elsa just shook her head.

It was 5: 14 Elsa was gitting ready. She had on a with off the shoulder white shirt with a long blush pink skirt and matching heels. She put her hair in a quick messy bun. She left the housd at 5:55 it was a short walk to Jack's home. She pushed to door bell. When the door opened a small girl with brown hair appeared Elsa's here. Then a woman with matching hair as Emma with tan skin and brown eye's. Showed up hi my name is Sophia i'm Jackson's mother. The kind woman held out her hand. Elsa walked in she noticed the woman was whereing an apron then Emma dragged Elsa off somewhere here is my room. Her room had white walls and a purple and pink tie die rug and her bed had the same theme as her rug. So Elsa can you help me. With what Emma. Well I wanted to where something for dinner but I dont know what to where so I was thinking could you help me. Of coarse Emma, Elsa said happily. After a few minuets Elsa had an outfit pick for her and she also helped Emma with her makeup. Elsa went downstairs hello Sophia can I help you with dinner, Elsa asked. Well if you want to. Ok Elsa said. Well only the a few things need to be done. Well how about I finish this up and you can go get cleaned up. Oh no I cant do that to you. But I insist, Elsa said. Oh all right, I will be right back. When Elsa took the last thing from the oven a big man stepped in. Hello ypu must be Elsa Jack's friend. Yup thats me. The man looked to the side to see a beutiful woman in a cream color dress with her short hair laying on her shoulders. Sophia is that yoy. Yes. Yes it it Greg. Jack came down in black pants and a dark blue shirt on with a towel around his neck. Oh Elsa your already here? Yes I am. Well dinners done Elsa said. Where's Emma at Greg wonders. Im here daddy. Emma you look amazing. Emma came down in a yellow top with a striped skirt on. Thanks daddy Elsa helped me.

~after dinner~

Well thanks for having me.
Elsa got up. Jack said hey umm. Its late how about I take you home. Thiers no need Jack, but thanks for the offer. Please let me walk you home. Elsa looked everone was staring at her. Fine she gave in. Emma hugged her and left. So Elsa I was wondering. They where now on Elsa's porch. Yes Jack, Elsa looked up her light blue eyes met his dark blue ones. Would you maby want to be my girlfriend. I mean I get it if you don't. But It was just worth a try. Jack started walking away. Jack come back here, Elsa said. Yeah well yes I would love to be your girlfriend. They shared a long passionate kiss. They broke away Jack ran back home. Elsa smiled and ran to her room

Next day

Well tonight was the home coming game. Luckly nobody had school. So at four the game started and it was three Elsa quickly got in her cheer uniform her uniform had a super short shirt that had blue all over and a ribbon like thing saying GAURDIANS. On it and a blue and white short skirt. She had a blue and white glittert bow gliding her high ponytail up. As she grabbed her. Cheer bag she opened the door. She gave a quick shout Jack. What are you doing here. Well I thought it would be nice to pick up my girl. Well rember we have one hour to get thier so let's go Elsa said. They got in Jack's car and drove of the the Highschool. Well I have to go Jack bye. She gave him a quick peeck on the cheek and ran off somewhere. They where playing against the shadows. Ok boys North the coach said. We have to beet them. Understood. Ok when I call your name you say what position
Ryder:Running back
Haddock:Full back
Bjorgman:Wide receiver
Frost:
Jack pay attention sorry sir. North was Jack's uncle and he pushes Jack to be the best.
Let me try that again
Frost: Quarter back
Blah blah blah

With the cheer leader's

Ok ladies, Elsa said
Listen up we have to crush those shadow cheerleaders. Understood. They all shouted good. Ok who want to do the cpin flip. I will punzie said. Ok let us get half time.

Ok Punize is against her worst enemy from shadow high her name is Gothel. She picked heads I'll do tails Punzie said. The coin landed on tails. Punzie tan back to their side. The game began
It was
12- 3 Shadows are in the lead. It was now half time. The gaurdians football team went to the benches. They watch as the girls went off

Wow their good hiccup said putting his mouth guard back in. Yeah they are something, Flynn said the girls got back they all kissed their boyfriends and the men took off.
It was 12-24 by the end of the game the Guardian's won. Elsa, Anna, Merida, and Punzie all ran out into the field. They got huges. They all drove back home to get ready for the homecoming dance.

Ok so pick us all up at Elsa's house, Anna told the boys sternly. Ok we will they said.

When they got their the door was unlocked they heard glass breaking. Then Punize saying stay still Merida. Then a platinum blonde fell down the stairs she smiled weakly. And she got up and rushed up the stairs a little bit faster after she heard glass breck. After a while. Meirda walked down
In a cream white off the shoulder knee length drees and a matching pair of high heels. With her red hair all over and a simple makeup look.

Then Anna came down her clothes where shredded. Merida you left this she gave her a mathing crossbody bag. Then Anna took off back up stairs.
Hiccup kissed his girl. Then. Anna came down
She had on a beutiful matillic dress on with her heels on and her makeup done beautifully

Wow was all kristoff could say
Then Punzie yell catch me she jumped off a few steps into Flynn's arms. Punzie had on a short pink dress with a few ruffles and pink and gold shoes

Jack looked up to see what he thought was an angle. It was Elsa she had on a beutiful just past the knee dress on with white lase on it

You look beutiful. Jack said. She fixed his tie and they walked outside they went in thier own cars and one by one.

They arrived. The highschool gym was decorated with beutiful streamers everywhere and a dico ball in the middle of the room. Wow it's beutiful Anna told Punzie. Yeah you did great decorating this palce. Aww.. Thanks you guy's, Punzie came in for a group hug with her girl's. Anna went to the dessert table and she dragged Kristoff with her.

Punzie and Flynn went to the dance floor when Punzie song that she made came on. Its called at last I see the light.
Flynn offered her his hand. She happily took it. The swayed to the music. He twirled her that way her back was against his chest. Then he twirled her back. Then a dip then they kissed. They stopped when people where taking picture's. They blushed and went back to dancing.

Merida and Hiccup where sitting at a table laughing and talking. Then he got up and went to her bowing and taking her hand. They danced to the music.

Hey Jack can I talk to you, Elsa asked nervous. Sure he said. Can I talk to you somewhere private. Yeah he lead her the the school garden. Well what is it? Well i have bewn meaning to show you this. She held her hand out and many snowflakes rose from her hand. Wait, you just like me, he asked. Yes Jack I was waiting for the right time ro tell you. Wow who else knows. Anna, Punzie, Merida, Kristoff, Hiccup, and Flynn. And know im the last to know. Well yeah im sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for. He places his hand oh her cheek. And they share a beutiful kiss under the moon. Well we better get going. Yeah he said and they walked together. Everthing was getting packed up people are leaving.

Well let's get going, Punzie said yawning. Yeah I agree with her Flynn said. Yeah Anna would too, Kristoof said holding a sleeping Anna in his arm's. Well goodnight everyone. Then all left their separate way.

Hey Elsa, Jack asked. Yeah she said looking up. Well umm... I'll tell you later they shared a passionate kiss. Then Jack ran home. Elsa smiled and went back inside