Confrontation

I was so excited for UA. And to see Bakugo? Nah, he's just gonna shout profanities at me, but I hope to see him anyways. Once me and my dads got into the car, we started our way to Yuuei. When I got there, there was a green puffball walking to the doors. My dads took a different route in, so I got out of the car and walked to the boy.
"Hey!" I said smiling.
The greenette smiled back.
"Hey! What's your name?"
"Y/N L/N."
"WAIT Y/N?! ITS ME IZUKU!"
"NO FUCKING WAY!"
We both jumped into a hug and kept laughing at the convience. Then, we started our way to class 1A.
"Oh my gosh! Your so (your height Y/H)!"
"That shouldn't be the most surprising part." I laughed.
"Wow, but do you know anyone else from the chat?"
"No, Kirishima and Todoroki are people I would like to meet though."
"I know Todo, but not Kirishima."
Once we arrived, I locked eyes with Bakugo, and not in a rom com way. Instead, he looked at me confused.
"Aren't you?"
"Yeah. But I guess you can call me by my nickname."
"Why not your real name dumbass?"
"Because my real name is Y/N L/N. Kind of embrassing right?"
When Bakugo's expression changed, I kept laughing and smiling. Izuku backed up into his seat.
"Oi, why didn't you fucking tell me?!"
"Because I wanted it to be a suprise! Plus, I'm here now aren't I?"
"Fuck you."
Bakugo seemed mad, which made you kind of upset, because it was a joke. Your seat was conveniently behind him. Your dad was your teacher, but you knew that already. After awhile of rule explaining, came roll call. There were only a few people that you immediantly recognized.
"Ashido Mina?" "Here!"
"Kaminari Denki?" "Here!"
"Hanta Sero?" "Here!"
"Todoroki Shoto?" "Here."
"Bakugo Katsuki?" "Here."
"L/N Y/N?" "Here!"
"And lastly, Midoriya Izuku?" "Here!"
All of you made eye contact. Your friends were really here. Sadly Kirishima wasn't here, but at least you guys were in the same country. Lunch time came around and everyone sat together.
"This is so cool!" Mina exclaimed.
"I know! I didn't expect to meet all of you!" You smiled.
"Wow, you are hot!" Sero made a whistling noise.
"Haha well you aren't too bad yourself." You said whistling back.
Bakugo didn't look too happy about that, but who cares. These are your real friends.
"Where does Kirishima go?" Izuku asked.
"Shiketsu High." Kaminari said sighing.
"What's wrong Kami, miss him?" Sero teased.
"Sh-shut-"
"Hey Bakugo, are you happy?" You asked. Kaminari mouthed a thank you and you nodded.
"No."
"Aww come on Blasty." You nudged his shoulder but you were knocked down.
Everyone looked and gasped as you dusted your skirt.
"Fuck." Bakugo mumbled.
"I'm not even bothered." You laughed.
You kind of were. Here you were, excited to see him and talk to him, but it's not a good start. When you sat back down, Bakugo eventually left.
"Damn, what's up with him?" Mina asked.
"Kacchans always been difficult, don't worry about it." Izuku sighed.
"Yeah? Well I'm definently making Bakubitch laugh, weither he likes it or not." You said confidently.
"Go ahead and talk to him." Sero winked.
"I will."
With that, you threw away your leftovers and walked back to 1A. When you got there, Bakugo was just sitting in there. You knocked on the doorway and he looked up at you.
"Fuck do you want?"
"Just to talk."
You sat down on the seat next to him. Which, suprised Bakugo.
"About what?" He grumbled and looked away.
"Why your being so aggressive. I don't see the problem."
"This is how I always am dumbass."
"Yeah around your friends!" You raised your voice a bit and that got his attention.
"Your only nice when it's just me and I don't get it. Am I really that emberassing?" Your confidence wasn't that good. So you needed constant reassurance you weren't a bother.
"No. I just don't fucking like showing it. And don't tell anyone I said that."
"Yeah I know."
You walked back to your original seat and class started back up. Why were you kind of hurt? Bakugo is Bakugo so why? You knew about this, but it's just giving you a... how do I put this, feeling. A feeling like you don't want to hurt him, but you don't want him to hurt you. And that's normal, right?

A/N: I actually like where this is going. Just know, it's getting spicy. Please enjoy this tiny paragraph.
𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 🤔𝓽𝓱𝓮 ✨𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼⌛️𝔀𝓮🤞🏾𝓱𝓪𝓭😪𝓽𝓱𝓮 😭 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽🤥𝔂𝓸𝓾 👧 𝓪𝓷𝓭😴𝓶𝓮👦 𝓱𝓪𝓭😰