𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 📚 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 📚 ;┊
                         ✧・

laptop opened to her documents and her notebooks/textbooks scattered all over her desk, y/n laid on her bed nonetheless. giving her producer work no attention whatsoever.
her arms were up in the air, holding the manga whilst reading it. her decorated but average room made the aura more comfortable than having the dilema of working or reading shojo manga.

y/n teared up, turning the page of the manga to the last and finishing it up with shedding a couple of tears. she quickly sat up and hugged the manga book close to her chest. "what a beautiful story! really makes me want to be in a devoted relationship~!" y/n exclaimed to particularly nothing. she examined the cover page of a girl being held bridal style of a boy her age. outside school premises and looking at each other lovingly.

"maybe this can make keito fall in love...with me, if lady luck's feeling it." y/n's face lit up.
until she realized everything she had just said. she feels as if she wasn't girlfriend material for the vice president, but that's not all.

'who am i kidding...that's stupid! what if ends up loving kiryu or kanzaki!?'

y/n chuckled to herself and glanced at the manga one more time. "still seems like a manga he would enjoy...hopefully." she sighed, closing her eyes sadly. around this time of the year, things at school would be getting so serious meaning her producer work is increasing. even though it's her fifth month already, she needs to prove herself worthy to more of the world.

━━━━━

the next day, y/n had the manga stuffed in her yumenosaki bag. and when needed to hand in her tasks to keito, like promised to herself last night, she would want to hand keito the book.
she entered the student council room early in the morning, holding the manga behind her back and her tasks in front.

keito who was the only one in the council office, looked up at y/n who seemed pretty normal for now. not budging and not wanting to give any sign of fretting, keito smiled at her.

'darn, that smile.'

y/n smiled back and handed her works to him.
"ohayo. busy day?"

'small talk? really, y/n?! you've always known how to brighten someone's day but this-'

"today's not that bad. i have a good feeling it will be good." keito places her documents besides his laptop. y/n looked over her shoulder to see the manga she held, swallowing slightly. "as an optimist i always look forward to a new day...eto....do you mind if i....recommend a shonen manga...." y/n asked, trying to keep confident. keito gaped, peculiarly looking at the manga y/n held in front of him.