Chapter 8. The truth

Izuku and Pixie bob were both taken away by the helicopter, heading towards the hospital. Izuku was in extremely bad shape and needed immediate treatment to survive. Pixie bob had sustained a bad wound to the head. The other students were injuried aswell, but nothing life threatening.

Aizawa, Vlad and an upset Mandalay returned to the camp where all the students were waiting. However all the students noticed that Izuku wasn't there with them. "Where is Izuku? wasn't he with you Mandalay?" Kirishima asked. Mandalay just placed her hand infront of her mouth, not being able to say a word.

"Izuku has been taken away in the helicopter together with Pixie bob" Aizawa stated bluntly. "WHAT!?" Class 1A and 1B shouted as they heard it. "What happend!?" Eri asked worriedly. Mandalay still couldn't say a word, she felt guilty and bad, she wanted to help Izuku, but he had blocked her and told her to stay away, yet she had to watch how Izuku got badly beaten.

"Shall i explain it to them?" Aizawa asked as Mandalay just nodded. Tiger walked towards her and comforted her. "Seeing Mandalay's reaction it's something very bad" Bakugo stated in a serious tone as Aizawa nodded.

"i'm sure you first want to know the state Izuku is in before i explain what happend, don't you?" Aizawa asked as everyone nodded. "I'm just going to be honest, there is nothing to gain by just trying to get around it... Izuku is very close to death" Aizawa stated as their eyes widened. "how is that possible? He's so strong, he should be able to handle a few villains, specially if he has someone watching his back!" Iida stated. "That's just the point, he blocked me instead of the villains" Mandalay stated as this shocked everyone, but the biggest shock came after that. "He didn't even fight back, he just took the attacks head on, he didn't defend, he didn't attack, nothing" She explained.

"Which hospital is he going to?" Bakugo asked. "The best one we've got in our city" Aizawa explained. Bakugo knew immediatly where he had to be. He quickly ran outside followed by Eri as he then used his explosions to fly away. Eri used her wind quirk to fly aswell. No one blamed them, they were the closest to Izuku. "We should head back aswell" Aizawa stated. "We're coming too" Tiger stated. "We have to look after pixie bob and have to search for Ragdoll, and we're also worried about Izuku" he explained.

They got on the busses to head back to the city.

Meanwhile, at the hospital. Izuku had arrived but was immediatly placed under emergency treatment. Pixie bob had a bad head wound and was also being treated in another room, it was a bad injury but nothing close to what Izuku had. Izuku's wounds were so bad they even had to ask Recovery girl from UA to come to save his life.

After a while Bakugo and Eri arrived at the hospital. Eri immediatly ran inside. "Good day, can i help you?" The receptionist asked. "We are looking for a patient that got brought in recently, his name is Izuku Midoriya" she stated still very upset. Bakugo had joined her now but stayed silent. "Ah yes, there was a helicopter requested for a female pro hero, and another boy came in with her" the receptionist stated as she looked in her computer. "i'm sorry to say, but they are still busy treating him" She stated. she noticed the worried look on Eri's face. "But i can bring you towards the room, you can wait there untill they are done" She stated with a smile.

Eri and Bakugo nodded and followed the woman, they arrived at the door and sat down. "Don't worry, i'm sure he'll make it, the best docters and nurses are working on him, and even Recovery girl was asked for assitance, with all those people there is no way they wouldn't be able to save him" The woman stated in an attempt to comfort them.

Eri sat on the ground, knee's up, arms on her knee's and face burried in her arms. Bakugo sat next to her and placed an arm around her to comfort her. It was one of those times that Bakugo didn't care to show his soft side, the gang he grew up with was family to him, so eri was Basically a sister to him, and Izuku a brother.