Chapter 10 Back together

Izuku was brought to the hospital, the same was for Bakugo and All might.

All might needed cast as he had broken his arm from his united states of smash past his limit, aswell as from the damage he sustained fighting All for one. Bakugo laid on a hospital bed because he was unconcious and was injured a bit.

Izuku was the worst off, he fought while multiple battles while his body was recovering, he first fought Overhaul while bringing his body to the limit, and afterwards he faced off against the pro's to protect Sarah, aswell block her attacks and free her. After that he even got pierced in multiple spots in his body by All for one's attack and still fought.

Izuku's body had reached the absolute limit and he was unconcious. The docters treated his wounds while he was unconcious. Meanwhile Sarah and Eri were watching over Bakugo who was also still unconcious, however to their surprise, Izuku was placed in the exact same room next to Bakugo.

After everything that happend, All might walked in, and not far behind him followed Aizawa and Nezu who had also arrived. Sarah looked happily to see everyone again, however Eri had a bit of a worried frown. Sarah figured something happend before hand but she would wait with asking untill Izuku woke up since he most definetly would have something to do with it.

Aizawa and Nezu sat in the room, mostly silently watching Izuku and Bakugo, but they also spoke about little things with Sarah, they said they would catch up with her once they talked with Izuku.

It took a few hours before he groaned in pain and woke up. He lifted his arm to block the lights, however when he did he immediatly felt a shock of pain coursing through his body. "Man, i really messed my body up" Izuku stated opening his eyes again. When he looked at his side, he saw both Sarah and Eri looking at him with tears in their eyes and a bright smile.

Sarah was the first to tackle him even though it hurt he was glad to have her back. However she suddenly gave him a kiss on the lips. "Sorry, i'm not supposed to do that since i'm your sister and all, but i'm just so thankful that you didn't give up on me, even after what i did to you, you saved me, and i'm just so glad to be back with my brother" She stated as she broke off the kiss. "I would never abandon my sister, i knew it wasn't really you that hurt me, if it really was you, you'd have killed me" Izuku joked.

Sarah pouted but then smiled. "you are still the most amazing brother i could wish for, and you are my hero" She stated placing her head on his chest to hug him softly. "i'm glad to have you back too sis" He stated with a soft smile.

Izuku tried lifting his arm, however even trying to move it hurt like crazy. "Well, that sucks, i'd like to hug you back, but it hurts too much to move" Izuku stated. "It's alright, once you recover i'll give you a propper hug and you can answer that one" She stated with a smile. "How are Eri and Bakugo?" He asked.

"I'm fine, i was worried sick, honestly seeing you in such a state hurt me more then any damage i could've gotten" Eri stated as she smiled with tears still in her eyes. She launched at Izuku and also kissed him on the lips. Suddenly the door bursted open, he knew he was in the same hospital where he was brought after the camp, but hadn't thought of her still being here.

"You idiot!" Mandalay shouted as she got in the room worriedly. "Who's this?" Sarah asked curiously. "Ah this is Mandalay, she's one of the wild wild pussycats, and she's also the person i could talk with the best after you know" Izuku stated awkwardly. "You must be Sarah, Izuku told me alot about you!" Mandalay stated with a smile. She then turned to Izuku. "Do you know how reckless that was!? not only fighting overhaul in a weakened state but even going into that war zone of a battle!?" Mandalay stated.

"Wait YOU DID WHAT!?" Sarah suddenly shouted in shock. "Well Young Midoriya, you are a Lucky man, having so many beautifull women worry about you, but it seems it can also backfire if you worry them too much" All might stated from behind them.