request #1

[Request by DJgirlSylveon! Enjoy :3]

[10:50 am]

Goggles was bored, and all of his friends were busy, He decided to text Rider.
______________________________________

< Hi rider.

Hi gogs. What do you want?>

<im bored, can we please hang out please???

fine. Meet me at the squid cafe at 11:30 cutie.>
-----------------------------------------------------------
'Cutie?!' Goggles thought to himself. He felt his cheeks burn up, He Walked to the living room and played video games.

[At 11:30]

Goggles look at the time. 'NO! Im late!!" He stood up and grabbed his jacket and put it on. He ran out the door. Locking it before he left.

[When he arrived at the cafe.]

He stepped in the cafe, Then he saw rider sitting at a table. He walked over and sat down at the table. "Gogs. You're late. Its 11:45." Rider said before he looked up at his phone and looked at goggles. "I know! I-I know..I'm sorry- i was playing video games and didn't check the time." Goggles said. "Okay- I forgive you." Rider said. Goggles smiled. "Your smile is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life.~" Rider said before grabbing goggles' hand. Goggles blushed. He looked away from rider. The waitress came over. "Hello. What would you guys like to drink?" "Coffee Please." Rider answered. "I want o-orange juice.." goggles stuttered. "Okay. I will come back with your drinks and i will ask you what you want to eat." The waitress says before walking off. "Hehe, Do you have a map? Cuz i keep getting lost in your eyes." Goggles felt his face burn up more. "S..Shut up." He said. "Awww~ Why are you so red goggles?" Rider smirked. Goggles put his head on the table. Hiding his face from rider.

[Timeskip cuz im lazy :P]

Goggles and rider walked out of the cafe. Rider grabbed goggles' hand and held it. Goggles blushed once more. "Heh, God your so adorable." Rider said. He smiled.

Goggles: "R-Rider? You do like me..Or something? Y-You keep flirting with me.."

Rider: "Duh of course I like you, If i didn't then why would i flirt with you?"

Goggles blushed. Rider was blushing as well. "I like you t-" Goggles got cut off by Rider, Rider Smashed their lips together. Goggles was shocked then melted into the kiss. They pulled away for air. "I love you so much goggles. Will you be you Boyfriend?" Rider asked. "Yes..!" Goggles said as he pulled rider into another kiss.

(yayyyyy im finally doing requests TwT I know, Im late. Welp pls enjoy :p i tried. Words: 438. Sorry for the spelling mistakes, my english is kinda bad. )