rainy day.

Goggles was walking to his house. It was gonna rain, he had missed his train so he had to walk. His house was 39 minutes away. Goggles didn't have a umbrella either. It started raining. He started running. He stopped and Looked at Rider's house. He thought to himself. Maybe Rider will let him stay there for awhile. He Walked up onto Rider's porch and knocked on the door. 2 seconds later, Rider opened the door. "Goggles? What do you want?" Rider said. "Could i stay at your house? Please?" Goggles said. Rider Looked at him. "No." Rider said. He started to close the door. "Wait! Pleaseeee! Its raining outside. Its gonna take forever to get to my house. Please rider." Goggles said. "Ugh. Fine." Rider opened the door. Goggles stepped inside of rider's house. Goggles have never seen rider's house before. "Woah! Your house is cool!" Goggles said. "Thanks. But don't touch anything. Take your shoes off at the door." Rider said. "Ah, Okay!" Goggles took off his Shoes and his jacket. "You can hang your jacket up in the Closet."
Goggles hung his Jacket up. Then sat on Rider's couch. Rider sat next to him. Rider turned on the TV. "Rider, Could we watch a movie??" Goggles said. "Okay. Lets watch a Horror movie." Rider said. "Wha..A h-horror movie..?!" Goggles said. "What? You scared?" Rider said. "N-No!" Goggles said. He turned his Head. "Okay. Whatever you say." Rider said. Rider put on the scariest movie he could find. The movie started.

(A few minutes into the movie.)

In the movie the girl crawled out of the TV and Killed a inkling girl. This Made Goggles Cover his Eyes. Rider had his eyes glued to the TV. Goggles was shaking. "Rider..? Could we watch something else?.." Goggles said. "Why?  " Rider Looked at goggles and Said. "Um..Because..Nevermind." Goggles said. Rider knew goggles was Scared. He wanted Goggles to admit that he was scared. It was a Jumpscare that popped up on the TV. Goggles yelp and Hugged Rider. Rider was shocked. He blushed. "Y-You idiot..What are y-you doing?!" Rider said. "C-Can you please turn off the movie now?.." Goggles said. "Fine! J-just get off of me." Rider said. Goggles stopped hugging rider and rider turned off the movie. "Are you hungry?" Rider said. "Y-Yeah.." Goggles said. Rider Stood up and walked over to his kitchen. Turned on the Stove and took The food out of his Fridge. Rider started cooking Curry.

(30 minutes later.)

The food was done. Rider put the plates on the table. Goggles Sat at the table. "I never knew you could cook rider!" Goggles said. "Whatever. Just eat." Rider said.  Goggles Started to eat his food. "Wow rider! This tastes Amazing!" Goggles said.

(After they finished Eating)

"That was delicious! Thank you rider!" Goggles said as he smiled. "You're welcome." Rider said as he put the dishes in the sink. Goggles yawned. "I'm Tired~" Goggles said as he laid down. Rider Went up stairs and grabbed Goggles a blanket, then he give it to him. "Thank you rider for letting me stay." Goggles said. He laid on the couch. "No problem." Rider said, Rider went upstairs to his bedroom and laid down.

(2 hours laterrrr)

[Goggles P.O.V]

I woke up panting and with tears flowing down my eyes. I had another bad dream. I wiped my tears away.
I tried to lay down and get more rest but i couldn't fall back to sleep. Maybe i should..Ask rider if i could sleep with him, I stood up and went up stairs. I walked into rider's room. "R-Rider..?"
I said, No response. "Rider..." i said again. "Hmm...?" He said sleepily. "I had a bad dream...C-Can i sleep with you?.." I said. "Sure....Whatever..." He said. I got in the bed with rider. "..I love you..You idiot.." He said and started to cuddle me. I blushed. "I love you too." I said. I cuddled him too. He held on to each other for the night.

[In da morning]

[Nobody's P.O.V]
Rider woke up, Seeing Goggles cuddling him. He blushes. "G-Goggles, Wake up." He says. Goggles wakes up and lets go of rider. "Good morning rider!" He says cheerfully. "Good morning gogs." Rider gets up and sits on the edge of the bed, Goggles sits up,  Rider kisses goggles. Goggles blushes and kisses back. After 5 seconds they let go. "I..I love you idiot.." Rider says. "I love you too rider." Goggles says back to him.

[A/N OOF]

(okok im sorry, i got veryyyy lazy dude- ;^; its 4:41 am rn. I am tired :/
aaaaaaa anyways,,,i hope you guys enjoy this, im proud of it UWU)

(Ya yeet 801 words.)