CHAPTER.14

Hello readers!
Please, silent readers, have mercy on me.😂

Show me some love and support so I can move on with my story.
Your lacks of response are very demotivating.
Don't do that, you are reading at least let me know what you think about the characters and this book.

So my goal for the next chapter is:300 reads and at least 60 votes

This much cooperation I deserve for my efforts and after this goal is completed you will get your chapter 15 and after this chapter the pace of this book will be quite slow so please bear with me ...

//---//-----///-----///------//

Marcus's pov,

I don't know it's just me or someone else too who thinks I always have bad luck, especially in Tiffany's matter.

I was at the verge of losing my mind.i should have gone away when I had time. I shouldn't have waited and now I am stuck. what to do? she's not going to listen any of our single utterances.

She is like that, she has a habit of listening things half and reacting over them without thinking clearly that whatever the heck she listens and hears might not be the thing's she is assuming. She should learn to observe the other side of the story too before judging things in her own perspective.

We need to make her listen or she will end up shutting us out for forever and we couldn't afford that and secondly, I know she must be crying her eyes out assuming Alex has betrayed her and that need to be stopped.

Oh God! help me ...

I kept running with these thoughts lingering in my mind.i tried squinting my eyes and focusing on people around me maybe she is near here only somewhere.she wouldn't have gone too far.

I kept asking people about her, after a long jog from Alex's place till the main highway I was tired.my lungs were almost giving up, so I stopped for some breathing. I was just about to rest for a moment when I saw that crazy girl standing on the bridge shouting and screaming as lunatics do.

Can't judge me, I am still in love with her, however lunatic she may be or goes in future.😛

I jogged towards her when she grasped the bridge railings and tried hoisting her up and that was the cue for me to speed up before she can successfully suicide. I hoisted her up in my arms and walked down the highway.

My legs were feeling like jello like they will buckle any moment resulting us both on-road but somehow witnessing her situation I kept hoping my limps wouldn't betray me. my hands and legs were already burning like they were on fire but my eyes were focused on my surrounding.people were shooting us like we were some sort of celebrity, somewhere people were whistling and shouting "keep it up, boy"

I didn't know I was angry on these people more or the girl who was squirming and cursing me like I was her kidnapper.some people witnessed her trying to jump-off from that bridge and hence nobody called cops otherwise some cop must have been ordering me around with "let the girl go" dialogue.

If and only if she was in the more stable condition I would have given her some piece of my mind but she was traumatized, I didn't heed on her any attempts to pry my hands off of her.

Her screaming didn't stop, her hand's fist-bumping with my chest making me choke on my own breathing, sometimes, I was stumbling down on few steps because she isn't helping my situation any less.

Sometimes I think where I have ended up, man?!!

What I am even doing with her ? when she's so much cursing me for helping her out.

Marcus baby, you did fall for her now it's your turn to pay price for that.

Yeah yeah, you keep talking because I am the one carrying her, getting all those prickling pinches on my beautiful arms .you keep taunting me, buddy. keep it up. I have less bad luck and you keep contributing your beautiful speeches in that as well.

My stupid brain keeps mocking me.it isn't fair, nobody is siding me. somehow we were back to Alex's abode.

Don't know what will happen. I am just so much freaking out right now that I can feel my hands trembling.

        ***-****-****-****-***-***
Any suggestions for the upcoming chapter or any guesses then please let me hear.....

See ya!