Friends

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you guys liked the last chapter. So, this one's a bit different than my other Oneshots. Also, this one's a bit inspired by one of the Oneshots of @ArteriaHail. So check out her book as well. The plot line is mine, just the idea of... (You'll get to know once you read it) is hers. I also have a surprise for you all at the end. Well, it's not really a surprise, but please check it out. Read the A/N at the end to find out when the next oneshot will be out. On with the chapter! 

"So, Hogwarts starts tomorrow." 

Draco looked up from his drink to see Blaise looking at him. "I know. I didn't want to go back, but McGonagall contacted my mother, and well, she forced me to complete my seventh year 'nicely'". 

"I still can't believe used Levicorpus on you for an hour and then threatened to turn you into a ferret when you declined." Blaise chuckled. 

Draco shook his head and took a sip from his glass. "At least she didn't threaten to give away those apples. I mean, how can you give them away? They are just so precious." 

"One of the many reasons why I love your mother." Blaise winked at him as he watched his best friend who was about to take another sip. "She still manages to put you in your place. Just like she did." 

Draco froze. "It's been more than a year, Blaise. Stop talking about that." 

"You still love her, don't you?" He asked him. 

When he didn't answer, Blaise continued, "You didn't even give her a proper reason to end that. You could've at least told her." 

"Wasn't me being a death eater and having to kill Dumbledore a reason enough?" Draco asked him. "If she would've known, then she would've tried to help me, thus putting herself in danger and I couldn't allow that to happen."

"However nice your intentions may have been, you still hurt her. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you started a relationship with her. You knew that you would eventually have to end things with her, yet you still did it, didn't you?" Blaise sighed. "She doesn't deserve the hurt you gave her, Draco. You could have at least apologised to her and cleared everything after the war." 

"You didn't see how happy she was, Blaise. How happy she was... without me. I couldn't just go back to her and ruin everything." Draco shook his head. 

"Tomorrow." Draco looked up at him. "Tomorrow you are going to talk to her and apologise nicely. And, if you don't do that, I won't hesitate to tell every embarassing story that I know about you to the whole Great Hall." 

"You will do no such thing." Draco glared at him.

"Watch me." He smirked at him. After a few moments, he added, "Let's do something else. I am getting bored." 

"Well, what do you suggest we do?" Draco stood up and paid for their drinks.

"How about this?" Blaise followed him and whispered something in his ear. "You already have what you need, so it won't be a problem." 

"You mean this felly-tone thing?" Draco pointed towards the object in his hands. 

He didn't want to buy or even try this thing, but Blaise had told Narcissa about that, and of course she told Draco to buy one as well. 

"You don't call it that. It's a mobile, Draco, not a felly-tone as you call it. And here," Blaise took out his mobile and opened it, "I will send you the number right now. Make sure to do exactly as I told you to." 

"You sure about this? I mean, what if they told McGonagall about this and she punished me or something?" Draco asked him. 

"Why will that person tell McGonagall about this, you idiot? We aren't doing something bad. Now go and do it." Blaise pushed him towards the exit of the Leaky Cauldron. "I just need to talk to Theo about something important, and then we will come to the Manor."