Chapter 1

(These pictures don't belong to me, all credit goes to the creator)

Green Haven is a place for hybrids. When you're a Greencloak, you get a code name. Rollan, Meilin, Abeke, and Meilin are code names. But because they've been Green Cloaks for so long, most dragons call them that now.

Real names:
Rollan:
 SnakeChill
Abeke: SageThistle
Coner: BassMite
Meilin: MistyMoonDove (Usually called MoonDove, Misty was added on after her mother died. Her mother planned on having another egg, and name the dragon Misty, but was killed before she could. Meilin is sometimes called MistyDove, or MistyMoon) 

Rollan: He is an Icewing and rainwing hybrid. His mother is an icewing who ran away. She met his father who sadly passed away before he hatched. The picture below is what his original color is when he isn't color-changing. He is usually this color. Since he is half icewing, his scales don't change color unless he is feeling a very strong emotion, or when he wants to change color. His scales are kind of shimmery. When he's in his original color, his wings fade from a light shade of dark blue to a light icy blue. His horns are grey. His legs fade from an icy blue to a dark blue and his snout fades from a dark blue to an icy blue and once you reach his back, it fades into a dark blue again. Once you reach somewhere near the end of his tail, it fades back into an icy blue. His forehead and scales around his eyes are a dark blue. He has a narrow tail like all icewings which has grey spikes on it. He has a ruff behind his ears like rainwings, and it fades from light blue to dark blue. His underbelly is light grey. But this is only when his scales are in their original form. Other rainwings base are lime green, but this is his. His eyes are always a brown color.
Rollan can breathe out frost. His venom feels very cold but still works like all other venom. He can camouflage and change his scale color. His scales are cold and radiate the cold, but it isn't as cold as other icewings. He can survive very cold temperatures. His tail isn't prehensile though. He has very sharp claws that help him grip ice and is dangerously sharp.

 He has very sharp claws that help him grip ice and is dangerously sharp

Conor: Mudwing and hivewing hybrid. His mom is a hivewing and father is a mudwing. (He's the last of his siblings that survived the war) He looks like a hivewing, but with mudwings wings. He blends in really well with mud, dirt, and swamps. The stripes on a normal hivewing are black, but his is are dark brown. He has different shades of brown scales.
He has 2 stingers on his wrist like a hivewing. Coner can breathe fire and hold his breathe for up to an hour. He was born in a bloodred egg. Which means that he has fireproof scales. He can breathe fire depending on the temperature. If it's too cold, he is unable to breathe fire, but he is very strong.

 If it's too cold, he is unable to breathe fire, but he is very strong