-1-

Nate could proudly say that he had found his soulmate, and that his soulmate ended up being The Pepper Potts

Nate could proudly say that he had found his soulmate, and that his soulmate ended up being The Pepper Potts. A woman of many talents and achievements, from being the CEO of one of the biggest companies around the world to being apart of the handful of people that actually had the patience to deal with Tony Stark without going insane (yet).

He had the joy of meeting her in the year 2009. The first time he saw her was in the annual meeting of sponsorships dedicated solely to investing money carelessly in projects from other companies in hopes that if they are successful than the profit would twice the amount as well as their fame. Pepper had gone to the meeting as a replacement for Tony, after he clearly stated that 'he wouldn't sit in a room full of older men that had to hire a prostitute in order to lose their virginity' It was safe to say that once she saw Tony she would deeply thank after all as soon as she stepped on the building, her heart started to increase its pace by the second. 

With every step she had taken the more her cheeks started to flush. Pepper had no idea while her blood pressure started going up in a rapid pace, but as soon as she locked eyes with eyes filled with light  she knew that she had found her other half. 

The meeting had proceeded with stolen glances between the two newly found soulmates. They simply didn't care for what the other investors were presenting or the clear look of confusion coming from a very happy bodyguard. 

The sharp eyes of the mysterious man had followed her every movement, when her mouth slightly opened to speak to another investor to the way she would lick her dry lips. Her body started to heat up, her thighs unconsciously clenched and rubbed against each other. Her mind was spinning, with the idea of her soulmate touching her in some none holy ways.

a second turn into a minute and a minute quickly went to an hour. Before neither could understand the meeting had ended and the man was finally able to approach the blushing woman.

"May I know the name that corresponds to the lovely face?"

Pepper made sure to be standing in her best posture, while her soft hand outstretched forward in order for her soulmate to have some sort of contact with her already burning skin, "Potts. Pepper Potts."

Nate made sure to pull her hand as close as possible to his mouth before placing a feather like kiss to the back of it, "A  pleasure Ms. Potts"

The way he said her name created a burning sensation in the pit of her stomach that would only be increasing in his presence. She was making sure to intake the man in front of her, from his dyed black hair to the clear softness of his fingers against her hand. Before neither could proceed their inner thoughts, a dry cough interrupted them.

How nice they actually forgotten about the Happy bodyguard.

"Ms. Potts I think is time we proceed to leave." His voice was desperate but professional. Poor Happy he really wanted to be there when the Soulmates were clearly undressing each other with their eyes.