Prologue

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Heels are the most powerful weapon a woman could have. Not only would it give you a chance to knock a man out by a hit with the heel, but it also gives the holder a stylish look in case they would get arrested for "accidentally" killing their abuser.

It came to no shock that Elizabeth Park wore her red, shiny three-inch heels wherever she went. She could wear them in the gym, and nobody would question it - even if they did, she wouldn't have given them a second thought.

Her day would start with her red heels, and it would end with her in them.

It really wasn't a surprise that during the late '80s and early '90s, she made headlines in magazines for her iconic red heels look. Coming from a well-respected family only made flashes of cameras her daily routine, making it a requirement for her to get used to it.

Her parents disapproved of her red heels the most out of her entire family, however, it soon turned into satisfaction when her fashion choices made the rest of the family even more famous, giving them the title of the "ideal" family household.

She hated it.

Having the title of an ideal is something Elizabeth hated. She detested her father greatly, she didn't want to provide her father benefits out of her personality.

Her hatred was so deep, that she decided not to wear her red heels anymore, fearing that she would be unconsciously giving her father the power he was desiring. Elizabeth was soon introduced to who would soon become her husband - an attractive, well mannered and successful young man.

She fell in love.

At first, her heart wouldn't stop beating when he was around her. She would stop and admire his beauty for way too long. Her eyes would travel to anywhere that he was in. Her father - who noticed the glances - was quite pleased, after all, the young man came from a high-status family that could become a powerful alliance in their business. His decision was simple, to arrange his daughter with the man and make sure she would provide the ideal heir for both companies.

Elizabeth was certain her older sister, Sophia, was going to be arranged with the young man, whose name was William Gae.

As basically she was the most proper when it came to the three Park sisters. Sophia had the accepted etiquette that wives were expected to have during the time. She knew when not to speak and when it was conventional to out-speak her opinion. Her beauty was often compared to a Petunia - its beauty had a dark definition to it - Sophia often sought the acceptance of her father, with her deep resentment buried, she tried to become the son her father so much wished. However, her father decided as revenge to ignore her existence as a whole - pretty much disowning her.

If it wasn't Sophia, then the golden girl of the family - the youngest - Emily would be for sure the one that would get to marry William.

Nothing that she ever does affects their parents. It didn't matter that she was the wild card, or she was the one that would receive the lowest grades at school, it didn't matter because after all. She was the daughter that their father preferred over everyone else, no soul knew why he did so, but they did not dare o to question him. Emily could be the most gorgeous woman in the universe, but she would never let it get to her. She was pure. Meanwhile, her sisters were compared to the black goo that tainted her the day of her eighteen birthday.

Never, in her life, did Elizabeth think that her father would do something for her that was considered kind. She thought that this would be her happy ending, with whom she believed was her soulmate...

However, she never thought that her happy ending was only going to be her ending.