part 35

TWO WEEKS LATER

NALA'S POV

It's been two weeks since I gave birth and the boys can finally come home I am so excited ever since they were born I went and visited the everyday. The doctor said that they were doing good and gaining weight fast so we got to take them home early. My body is feeling better but I am still a little sore.

"Cookie you okay? Are you hungry." Hr asked with a cheeky grin on his face. He seems very happy too.

"Yes I am hungry and I am just nervous."I say as he chuckles.

"You're always hungry." He says laughing and I scowl and cross my arms over my chest. Wow, laugh it up you are not the one who gave birth.

"Shut up and drive." I say annoyed he chuckles again and this time doesn't take his eyes off the road.

...

"Okay, Nala all strapped in."

"Thank you Marcus so much. You have been a great help." I say thanking the doctor shaking his hand. Lorenzo turns and shakes Marcus's hand as well.

We get into the car and drive off. Yay, I can finally be with them and hold them, hug them. I do a little happy dance in my seat.

"What are you doing?" Lorenzo asks looking confused I smile chuckling.

"I am doing my happy dance." I say dancing some more he starts laughing again as we turn a corner.

"You are so cute where do you wanna go first?" He asks but then my stomach growls I look at him as he is looking at me and smile.

"Well let's go to my cafe I can really go for some cake." I say h nods and we head off into that direction.

"I got a question to ask." Lorenzo says nonchalantly.

"Shoot,"

"So since we are starting a family and getting married what do you say about moving in together." He asks nonchalantly again I really don't have to think about it but then again what about jazz.

"That wouldn't be amazing but what about Jasmine," I ask he shrugs his shoulder.

"I mean she can always move in with us unless she decides to it's her choice." He replies pulling into the parking lot.

"Okay sounds like a plan now stay here while I go get food." I say as I get out of the car. I walk into my cafe and walk to the counter.

"Hey, can I get a chocolate and vanilla marbled cake with whipped cream frosting please." I ask Nick turns around and before answering he looks at me shocked.

"Well well well boss lady long time no see." He says crossing his arms over his chest. I smile walking around behind the counter and hug him.

"I know I have been M.I.A but some stuff was happening and I was pregnant so." I say he smiles but then looks wide-eyed again he looks at my stomach where my belly is supposed to be.

"Where is the baby." He asks and I laugh telling him to the whole story while he laughs at the funny parts and cries when I told him about Lorenzo proposing. The only thing I didn't tell him was that when I got kidnapped you know mafia stuff.

"So there are two can I see them." He requests I nod he puts in my order and we walk to the car. I open the back seat showing my two precious kings sleeping soundly.

"Hey Nick, " Lorenzo says while on his phone and Nick greets him back. Lorenzo and Nick have been relatively close since I made them meet and they clicked ever since then.