Reap What You've Sowed

"Unbuckle me."

In a stupor he sat. The request bounced around inside his head before his mind was able to compute what had been asked of him. And when the revelation hit there was a sudden chill that raked down his spine. Did he mean what he thought he meant?

Dabi slid his arms from his jacket leaning back into the headrest. Tucking his thumb inside the waistline of his pant he reiterated, "unbuckle me," the amusement in his tone now gone.

What? What the fuck did he want him to do? With those blonde brows pulled he stared into those ice-cold blues trying to decipher the seriousness behind the demand.

Dabi's expression was solid. There was no mistake. Though he himself was composed and his tone at a stable pitch the threat was real. The bloodlust in those blues overshadowed his façade for diplomacy. Those eyes were the eyes of a psychopath who was looking for any excuse to kill.

Of course Bakugou wanted to kill him with his own two hands but he assessed the situation and tried to hold his tongue. Katsuki, control, assess, act accordingly. The tune he chanted would be his saving grace and what would allow him to survive the night.

Reluctantly the blonde scooted closer, now in between his thighs. He sat there for a moment mauling over the request and thought he'd muster the courage to contest, but he then developed this dryness in his mouth. With a hard swallow he forced the lump that had been forming in his throat down, now making articulation impossible. The nausea swished around in his gut making him feel sick all over again. The kid looked up once more pleading with his eyes, but those cold blues did not waver. The man unamused shifted his hips forward as he awaited service.

Bakugou straightened onto his knees and reached for the belt buckle. It took all the mental strength he had to remain upright after he had unfastened the prong from the pinhole. That unbreakable countenance was now lined with tears. It felt like at any moment he could combust and all those pent up emotions would just flood out and drown him. With trembling hands he worked on the button next and slid the teeth of the zipper down until the boxers were exposed. Immediately after he began to experience this tightness in his face that colored his cheeks red. The thought of moving forward terrified him and he desperately looked to the door out of his peripherals. It was just the two of them amid the silence and he realized that no one would come to his rescue this time around.

The fluttering in his stomach erupted as the man freed his erection. Those wide-eyed reds trailed the length, noting how it pulsed underneath the glans. Aside from those x-rated sites Bakugou had never seen one other than his own, but this was so close and in the flesh. The appendage was thick and larger in comparison too his own and it made him flustered at the thought that it was once inside of him. It brought back those memories of that night and made him hot with embarrassment.

Bakugou idled over the pulsing organ observing the clear fluid beading at the top. The kid was not sure what to do or how to start? Dabi impatient as he was reached down and cupped the back of his neck guiding him forward. Bakugou grabbed at his thighs to halt the contact but his lips had already met with the tip of the head. On impulse he clenched his teeth, the penis rubbing against his mouth, smearing the opaque fluid all over. The teen could sense the irritation behind the hold and after a quick swallow of pride he shut his eyes tight before he unclenched so that the foreign appendage could slide over his tongue.

Dabi marveled as those pouting pink lips passed over his glans, the salvia hot and wet against his erection. The pungent taste of salt had Bakugou wrinkling his nose, however the revolting flavor became secondary to the thought of asphyxiation. The appendage was so large it filled his mouth entirely and forced his cheeks back rendering him incapable of breathing. The tears ran hot down his face and he sniffed to catch a breath when a rough bout of vomiting noise resounded from his chest.