Sense of Recourse

Bakugou was well aware that the confession meant Dabi was confident he'd never mention their late night escapades to anyone. And to reveal something so vital to the leagues plans meant that he had no intention on ever letting him lead a normal life. The magnitude of his situation weighed heavily on his mind, however he had no time to ponder on the thought, the man rising to his feet.

The pants slid down to his ankles allowing him to step out of them. Those red eyes became fixated on the lower region of the man his groin entirely exposed. Bakugou trailed the porcelain skin digesting the discoloration that started below the knees and tapered down to his ankles and became curious about the scars?

Dabi hooked his arms around the kid lifting him onto his feet and sat him against the raised footboard. To compensate for the height difference he leaned downwards pressing his their mouths together. This kiss unlike the last was heated and rough, their noses smooshed up against each other's. The sudden roughness made the injuries flare up and Bakugou silently suffered, his mouth still swollen from his assault and recent performance.

Though Dabi sensed his distress he wouldn't let up, reeling Bakugou closer so that their bodies were pressed against each other. The man had one arm fastened around his waist and the other in his hair. Bakugou pushed at his chest hoping to create some distance but could not break from the tight embrace.

Bakugou wanted nothing more than to melt into his touch, but tried to remain level headed and remember all the horrendous acts he took part in. Needed to remember all the people he had hurt, and how he had hurt him. Needed to remember that this hunger wasn't fueled by passion but out of convenience. This was maintenance and nothing more.

Though the statement was still fresh in his mind for some reason Bakugou couldn't hold onto the thought. It was becoming increasingly difficult to recall all the terrible acts that had been forced upon him and near impossible to keep the bad encounters at the forefront of his mind. Impossible to concentrate against the heat that steamed from their intermixing breaths.

Advancing towards the more explicit stuff, Dabi began to run his thumb along the grooves between his collar and pecs, tracing his palm down and over the raised muscles. The heat of the touch seared into his flesh and made Bakugou so fucking unbearably hot. The blonde let his head fall back, a muffled groan escaping as Dabi rubbed against his crotch. Fuck he was so damn hard that his penis irrepressibly twitched against the confinement of his clothes.

Advancing Dabi reached for the button attempting to unsheathe his person but Bakugou seized the outstretched hand, afraid of what was to come next. The kid didn't want to be his assignment and now felt a sense of reproach for his earlier interference.

Again Bakugou tried to hold onto the usual appearance of the man. That skewed countenance and those vexed eyes. Tried to remember how his brows furrowed or how the corners of his mouth swooped into a malicious grimace. Needed to remember that those expressions and acts were duty based and not because he stirred something in him. There was something the League needed and that made him convenient.

Tormented Bakugou raised his lids far enough to make out those blues. The kid was desperate to see what sort of expression this man would wear as he devoured him. Though Dabi had his brows furrowed and his lids shut tight, his movements were instinctive, steaming from something more primitive and biological. Bakugou could sense this and he to followed along to the beat of his primal desires.

The man yanked at his waistband the material catching fire. The blue flames traveled down his thighs and incinerated the inseams of his pants. The blaze smoldered even after the flame had reached the end of its life and seared at the exposed flesh. Bakugou drew blood biting down on his bottom lip struggling to hold back an agonized shriek. The inside of his thighs were inflamed and raw but when he went to pull away Dabi brought him closer.