Looking forward

Ever since I first called Kyle "daddy", he
wouldn't stop bugging me about it. Yea I have to admit it's really hot... but still...It's kind of embarrassing for me to say that out loud.

" baby girl!! Daddy made you some breakfast!!" He shouts affectionately from the kitchen downstairs.

I woke up from my deep slumber kinda shy at the words "daddy" but I also felt warm and tingly. Yesterday he invited me over this house to tutor me in Math( he's a math god) and chilled after that.

After washing up in his bathroom, I headed down stairs to see Kyle adding his final touches to the delicacy presented on the table. He stood slightly hunched over the table drizzling the golden goodness of maple syrup  onto the freshly made fluffy pancakes dazzled with lots of berries out of the can with his delicate yet masculine hands. His messy hair slightly brushed against his serious face as he focused intensely on perfecting his dish. god he looked SO hot.

Quietly, without him noticing I tip toed behind him.

"BOO! kylieee BOII" I blurted out and giggled. Shocked, Kyle accidentally poured a heaping amount of maple syrup onto the pancakes.

Initially slightly irritated, Kyle frowned, but that frown quickly softened into a smile.

Kyle scooped me up and carried me. He gently supported me with one hand and placed his other palm on my butt cheek while, caressing  it lightly.

" daddy you mean?" He looks at me seductively and continues to caress my ass.

"I don't care it's Kyle." I said cheekily.

He spanks me once lightly, it didn't hurt but instead  it felt sexy.

"Naughty girl." He smiles seductively.

He puts me down and pats my head.

" look at what you did Kathy, the pancake is ruined" he crosses his arms now looking slightly dissatisfied.

"I like it that way anyways (Long pause) daddy" I smirked.

We laughed and ate our breakfast happily. Needless to say, his cooking is breathtaking.

After breakfast, he continued tutoring me for math. While I really hated math, I promised I really did try my best to focus and listen. After approximately 3 hours or so I just couldn't have it anymore.

" Kyle.. can we stop doing math I'm so tired.." I complained.

"But we haven't even done much! Plus baby, I could tell you were distracted most of the time." He told me off.

" I really tried my best!! You know how much I hate math. Plus, how could I possibly focus with someone so hot in front of me." I blurted out. Wait.. did I just say that out loud? I WANT TO TAKE IT BACK.

" haha should I leave then?" Kyle said jokingly, visibly turned on by my words.

He then chuckled " also do you mean how much you hate every other subject?"

"Well technically" I said sassily.

He doesn't reply and pulls me to his room by my hand. He lies on his bed and pats the area of the bed beside where he laid gesturing me to come to him.

"Come here baby " Kyle said affectionately.

I snuggled up nicely to against him. As I settled in, I felt his bare skin brushed lightly against mine. My body pressed lightly against his flawlessly sculpted skin allowing me to feel the defined curvature of his gains. His strong attractive minty cologne was definitely a bonus. I took a quite glance to look at him and boy I swear I still get shocked at how attractive this man is, even after dating him for so Long. His chiseled jaw, perfect smile, sexy brows and alluring eyes. he was everything any girl could ever ask for.

Unable to resist the urge to have him whole any further,  I leaned in for a kiss. Playfully,he  covers his mouth, leaving me disappointed.

Suddenly, he rolls over his side and towers over me.

"Baby girl, you want that don't you?" He smirks.

Boy does this man know how to make me feel the tingles.

And without any prior notice, he went down and kissed me.

It was perfect. His smooth lips pressed lightly against mine, and our tongues passionately wrapped around each other. I could taste the sweet lingering taste of the sherry he drank this morning. His curious hand slowly reached beneath my loosely worn shirt. Carefully, his hand creeps under my bra to give my boobs a uninvited but welcomed groping.

That night, we had a Long passionate making out that night. And before I knew it, I fell soundly asleep in his comforting arms.

Kyle POV:
I woke up and Kathy was sleeping adorably in my embrace. How cute. I slowly and carefully replaced my arms with the soft luscious pillows so I don't wake her up and went ahead to the bathroom to change.

As I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, I noticed some light lipstick smears around my mouth. Ahh... yesterday.. that was so hot.. I hope she didn't realise how much I yearn for her and her body. I shook my head in attempts to shake off those thoughts, and went ahead to wash up.