Kathy's first

Kathy pov
Ugh history is so boring when will class end? I can't wait to leave this lecture ...I thought to myself as I started doodling on my lecture book. "Kathy, what do you think you're doing?" a dark looming voice appeared from my behind and jolt me out of my daydream. "umm... drawing a beautiful picture of your fat ass because your lesson couldn't get any more boring?" I said brattily, she's so annoying I absolutely hate her. "see me after class." She said sternly. Great, now I have to spend some extra "quality" time with this old hag.

The bell rings and everyone leaves the class, forgetting about what just happened I casually packed my bag and walked towards the door.

"Kathy May, where do u think you're heading to? I'm not through with you." She yelled

"oh right." I rolled my eyes and turned back.

Soon after, she gave me an entire lecture on how I was wasting my education and how I'm not going to get to anywhere with my attitude. Yea whatever, I couldn't care less.

After what seemed like forever, I briefly took my bag and left the room.

Kyle's POV:

What's taking Kathy so Long? She's usually the first to leave.

"Hey Daniel, do you know what happened to Kathy? "I asked as my Volleyball mate who just left the class

"your Girlfriend got into trouble again for being rude and doodling in class" he shrugged and said.

Oh my... Kathy knows much better than being rude to others especially after I told her the rules. That girl is definitely in for some trouble now.

Kathy POV:
"Hey Kyle, sorry for keeping you waiting, let's go" I said casually as if nothing happened

"Do you have anything you want to tell me?" Kyle said seriously.

"Um..no?" I lied knowing clearly what would happen if I came clear with him.

"Really? i heard somebody was doodling in class and being a little brat."

"I mean its not my fault she's so annoying and history fking sucks?" I said nonchalantly.

"Kathy, watch your words." He grit his jaw and told me off sternly.

Why was he being such an asshole? I rolled my eyes and as I was about to rebut him
he pulled my hand and dragged me to his car.
"what tf is wrong with you?"

I attempted several times to scream at him but he simply grit his teeth hard and kept quiet.
I must have really pushed his limits... thinking about what he said to me yesterday I probably already broke more than half of his "rules" and I started to get worried. What is he going to do? He isn't really going to spank me, is he? I heart was pounding and before I knew it we have arrived at his house.

"get out" he said

Why was he being so mean to me? I refused to leave

"get out NOW." He commanded

Shocked, I hopped out of his car and stood rooted to the ground.

Once again, he grabbed my hand and guided me into his room.

"Kathy, tell me what I said to you yesterday."

"umm... you told me not to curse ...?" I said trying to remember what he told me yesterday.

"you better repeat to me every single rule before I decide to give you my belt." He said while his cold dark eyes stared right through my soul. Damn I got the shivers.

But Wtf is he being seriously now?
I tried my best and managed to squeeze out all the rules.

"and what did you do miss "

"I flouted the rules ..."

"yes Kathy, in less than a day you have flouted more than half of the rules, and now its time for your punishment. Bend over my knees now."

I couldn't be more humiliated !! He can't do this to me?!?

"tf Kyle you cant spank me for real."
"more whining and you'll get it worse"
Seeing no other way around I walked slowly towards him.
Being too slow , Kyle pulled me across his lap and started spanking me
SMACK SMACK SMACK "WHY DO YOU" SMACK "THINK" SMACK SMACK SMACK "YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THINGS LIKE THIS ?" SMACK SMACK SMACK.
"F STOP IT KYLE IT HURTS " I started yelling at him, My bum was on fire, it hurt sooo bad and I started squirming
He gave my thighs a sharp slap and told me off "that's it, I already warned you so many times to stop cursing and whining, you're getting the belt."
I instantly regretted my choices and started sobbing
SMACK SMACK SMACK "you need to change your bratty attitude you understand me?"
SMAACK SMACK SMACK.
"oww I'm sorry Kyle , I really am.."
"you sure will be after this, baby girl, do you think you need more? "
"no Kyle no please"
"but, sweet hearts, I think otherwise"
He lifted my maroon flowy skirt and started reigning slaps onto my poor bottom again
"OWW no Kyle not without my skirt" my bum was really on fire and I was dying from humiliation.
I cried profusely as the pain never stopped
"you'll learn your lesson hard."
Just then his fingers slid through my white undies and brought it all the way down to my ankles. The embarrassment was immeasurable.
"KYLE NO NOT BARE BOTTOMED?!?" I screamed and kicked and squirmed
"you should've thought of this before you decided to be a naughty little girl, Kathy "
He picked up a hair brush beside him and started spanking me again.
WHACK WHACK WHACK "you better be sorry for what you've done and I never want to see you repeating the same mistake again, you understand me?"
"yes..." I said obediently not wanting to get into anymore trouble, who knew the hairbrush could hurt so bad?? The pain is excruciating...
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"what did you say??"
"YES SIR"
"good girl"
He gave me a few more swats and ordered me the stand up
"now, lie on the bed and get ready for the belt."
Unwillingly, I crawled onto the bed and cried into his bed sheets.
As I here him unbuckling his belt , I closed my eyes tight to embrace the belt .
THWACK.
"NEVER EVER BE RUDE OR DOODLE IN CLASS AGAIN "
THWACK.
"DON'T EVER SWEAR TO ME"
THWACK
"DO NOT LIE TO ME"
THWACK
"DON'T BARGAIN ABOUT YOUR PUNISMENT"
THACK THWACK THWACK THWACK
Tears were streaming down my face as if there was no tomorrow, the pain was so agonising I could barely choke our the words "I'm so sorry Kyle , ill never do it again... "
He scoped me up and hugged me tightly, "I love you baby, don't make me do it again" he said lovingly as he kissed my forehead and caressed my sore bottom
I sure as hell will never do it again