Summer time

Kyle's POV:
I woke up with Kathy sleeping adorably in my arms. How cute. Carefully, I placed some pillows under Kathy to avoid waking her up and went to the bath room to wash up.

Looking into the mirror as I stepped into the bathroom, I noticed some lipstick smears around my lips and suddenly got reminded of last night. Ahh.. that was so hot... I hope she didn't realise how much I yearned for her and her body.. Shaking my head to shake off those thoughts, I head off to take a warm steamy shower. 

Kathy's POV:

Summer time is here and today I'll be going to the beach with a few of my friends who are also mutual friends with Kyle! How exciting :D

After washing up in Kyle's bath room once again. I changed out of my pjs and into my summer floral dress. I tied my hair in a cute messy bun and donned on some light make up to suit the occasion. After preparing myself and taking everything else I wanted to bring with me to the beach, I head downstairs to greet Kyle.

"morning baby! You look amazing today!!" he said happily.

flattered, I quickly ate my breakfast before heading towards to the beach in his Jeep.

When we reached the beach, And I saw my friends chase, Sam, belle and Emma. I ran towards them and gave then a big hug. We then started chatting excitedly.

We set up our picnic area and chilled around for abit. Over the course of the day, we had lots of fun playing beach Volleyball together, snacking and just chit chatting. As the sun was about to set and we started settling down to watch the sun set, belle suggested that we (alone) should stay up to club and end off the day in a blast (the rest had to go home soon anyways and I didn't have a curfew).

To that fantastic idea I reacted loudly,: " HECK YEA IM IN!"

" in what Kathy?" Kyle turns towards us and asked curiously.

"Oh belle and I are going to the club tonight, it's going to be so much fun!!" Belle said casually.

"Kathy May. You will not go to the club and put yourself in such danger you hear me? If I hear you ever mention about going to the club (at least without my presence) again, I will have to spank you."

"WTF KYLE?! JUST GO AWAY AND LET ME HAVE MY FUN FOR ONCE. I am NOT a baby I don't need YOU to tell me what to do." I screamed at his face. How could he say that in front of ALL my friends?

I felt a rush of adrenaline as those words slipped out of my mouth. I could tell he was taken aback, and maybe even borderline scared. I felt a sense of triumph, and boy did I feed good. I'm sick of his ways anyways Lmao. I grabbed Belle's hand and started stomping away.

Just then I felt a strong tight grip on my arm as I got pulled back behind. As I was yanked back too hard I fell into the embrace of yet a familiar scent. Kyle. Right. I looked up only to see his furious stare as his dark eyes once again sears through my entire body.

Without even speaking a word this time, he pulled me to the nearest bench and bent me over his knees. He lifts up my skirt really high and pulls off my panties with such force I could almost feel a tear in the fabric.

OH MY GOD. THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING WTF?! IM IN A FKING BEACH HE CANT HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS ?!

"KYLE FKING JACKSON GET OFF ME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I screamed as I wiggled and squirmed in attempt to escape his deadly grasp.

He ignores me. I CANT believe him. I continued screaming and kicking. And he did not budge he simply continued holding me down making sure my ass was fully exposed to any curious passerby. I started getting a lot of attention as people started staring at me. I looked up and glared at Kyle only to see him smirk, not giving a single damn. I stopped struggling after awhile and I felt a cool ocean Breeze brushing lightly against my very bare bottom as if it was mocking me and reminding me that I was extremely exposed. I literally boiled with embarrassment.

"You done Kathy baby girl?" He smirks

"Looks like my LITTLE one needs to be treated just like a baby and be SPANKED over her daddy's knees for behaving like one huh"

What's up with that??

"No wtf Kyle?! I'm not a kid stop treating me like one." I glared back at him

His face hardened and he shifted his focus to my bum.

Oh no...

"SMACK SMACK DID SMACK SMACK SMACK YOU REALLY SMACK SMACK SMACK THINK SMACK YOU SMACK COULD GET AWAY WITH THIS ?!"

"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK" he spanks me even harder and pauses for awhile.

"How many times do YOU want to find yourself over my knees? I don't fking care if people are watching, you WILL learn to be respectful you heard me?" He said sternly as he gave me a few more hard smacks in between.

" yes.." I mumbled lightly under my breath

"Oh I can't hear you baby, you have to be louder. And say it properly before I spank you harder." He smirks

"YES I WONT DO IT AGAIN KYLE" I practically shouted.

"Who?" He says through grinning teeth

"Daddy.." I said in immense humiliation.

"SMACK SMACK IM WORRIED FOR YOU SMACK SMACK YOU KNOW THAT?SMACK SMACK SMACK"

"SMACK SMACK AND DONT YOU SMACK SMACK DARE SMACK SMACK DISRESPECT ME SMACK AGAIN"

I didn't know which hurt more, my shear embarrassment of the burning bum which was already turning bright red.

"IM SORRY daddy.. I WONT DO IT AGAIN COULD YOU PLEASE STOP..." I begged him.

"You'll have to learn it the hard way baby girl. This isn't the first time you've disrespected me."
"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"

At this point I was sobbing uncontrollably, and I knew there was nothing I could do. He continued spanking me harshly for 15 more minutes.

"Kathy, I want you to count the last 5."  He said sternly.

he picked up a switch off the ground and swung it at high speed to my poor throbbing bottom.

"TWACK"
"ONEEE" I screamed
"TWACKK"
"OWWW..TWOO" I cried
"TWACK"
"THree..." I said tearfully.
"TWACKK"
"Foo.. four.."
"TWACKKKKK"
"OWWWWWW.. FIVEEE" I screamed.

My bum was on fire. It burned and hurt so much I couldn't stop crying. Kyle affectionately scoops me up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry daddy..." I sobbed
"It's okay baby, all is good.. you're forgiven." He said warmly. At the instance, I couldn't care less about what others thought about me, neither did I care that they were watching, all I could think about was how sorry I was for both disrespecting Kyle and also my bum... We cuddled for awhile more and head off straight home with the rest.