Rude awakening

Kyle POV:
What's up with this girl? First, she uses her phone in class, she puts up an attitude, then ignore all my calls and messages for the entire day? She's dead meat. I decided to give myself a night to calm down before I make brash decisions and possibly hurt my baby girl too much.

Next morning, I woke up early at 5.00am to look for my girl Kathy. I know where she lives, and with my silver tongue, I can probably get pass her mother and look for her in her room. After washing up, dressing up decently and spritzing on some cologne lightly, I took my Jeep out to Kathy's house.

"Good morning Mrs May, I'm Kyle,Kathy's friend in school , nice to meet you. Sorry for bothering you so early, but I'm here to pass her some work from school" I said charismatically.
"That's so sweet of you Kyle! Come on in!"
Mrs May warmly welcomed me and directed me to Kathy's room. I lightly knocked on the room and entered the room.

Kathy's POV:
Urghh did I just hear a knock on the door ? Wait.. ouch why my head is throbbing? Oh my did I drink too much yesterday night? What even happened? After fumbling around my bed I just thought to myself "Oh whatever, I'll just go back to sleep and sleep away my hang over"
Just then the door opens. I pulled the sheets over my face and grunted
" GO AWAY MOM IM SLEEPING"
Suddenly I felt my sheets being yanked away from me and I looked up visibly angry
"... Kyle?" I replied dumbfounded
When I became more sober, And realised Kyle Jackson was literally standing and breathing in my room.
I blurted out "wtf what are YOU doing in my room? How did you get her? How did you get pass my mum?"
I started feeling self conscious as I was basically a pile of hot mess. Hair tangled, make up melted, still donned In my jersey and spandex (disgusting I know).
Kyle clenches his jaw and furrowed his thick dark perfectly shaped brows.
"For the last time I'm saying this Kathy May, you will not disrespect me like this. And young lady you owe me a big explaination about yesterday."  He says through gritted teeth.

Oh boy, I think I messed up this time again.. I kept silent and looked down.

He lifts my Chin up and says " look at me Kathy. Tell me what the f*k were you on about yesterday?"

I was shaking.. i was scared shitless and stuttered " I... I went to belle's house last night and forgot about your texts"

He breathes in deeply and harshly, closed the door behind him and sat down on the edge of my bed. She pushes me roughly over his knee and began spanking me harshly over my spandex which provided little to no protection.

He paused and said in a deep Low tone "Kathy May, I'm asking you again. What the f*k were you thinking last night?"

" I.. I was just angry that you threatened me over such small matters.. so I didn't want to answer your calls or texts :/ " I said and rolled my eyes suddenly feeling angry over what happened yesterday.

He yanked my hair back roughly and said " you still want to throw an attitude huh? And what is this I'm smelling? Alcohol? You drank without telling me? You're going to learn your lesson hard today honey" he roughly pushes me back into my position and continued spanking me with extreme force.

" First you DARED to use your phone in class, then you BLATANTLY ignored my text and even DISRESPECTED me this morning? You're really want to me spanked so badly don't you?"
"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"
he forcefully pulls off my spandex and panties and continues to spank me harshly.

After 15 gruelling minutes, he finally took a break and said " stand up Kathy" I thought it was done, I could literally take no more.

" go get the hair brush for me"

My eyes widened. Hair brush? Really? I CANT handle more.

"3..2.."

Left with no choices I hurried and grabbed my hair brush and passed it to him. Leaving no time to waste, he quickly forced me back to position and spanked me with the formidable tool again.

"THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK"
"DONT YOU DARE DO THIS AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

At this point, i was sobbing uncontrollably and I could not think about anything but for him to stop.

"KATHY. ANSWER ME."

" yes! yes I won't do it .. again I'm so-orry"

"You better make sure that happens, I won't go this light on your anymore next time."

"This light?!" I accidentally slipped.

"Oh you're complaining?" He started spanking me three times harder than before

"OWWW IM SORRY I DONT MEAN IT" I screamed.

"THWACKKK THWACKKK THWACKKK"

" this is what you get for disobeying me little girl."

This continues on for 20 mins as I sobbed profusely and he continued his relentless smacks on my sore bare bottom.

"Last three baby girl, count for me" he says, slowly showing more warmth and love.

" THWACK"
"1.."
"THWACK"
"2.."
"THWACKKK"
"OWWW 3...

"It's done bby girl, he scoops me up and hugs me tightly, don't disobey me again alright? I was worried for you" he kisses me on my forehead.

"I'm sorry.. and thank you .. daddy"

Through my blurry tear filled eyes, I see the edge of his lips curl to reveal a smirk.

Wait.. what did I just say?