Let the torture begin

I sat eating lunch with my two friends, we sat talking for 10 minutes and then I got up.
"What is it?" Maddie asked me, looking in the same direction as me.
"I pointed to the door, a black smoke curling through the small gaps and coming into the restaurant we sat in.
"They're here." Tiffany said looking, humans and lower class monsters giving us odd looks because they where unable to see the black smoke.
"We can do it, this time they will not win." I said closing my eyes, hearing snickers of girls commenting on the odd eye colour and that they where 'so totally fake.' As I opened my eyes a boy with jet black hair was standing in front of me, his dark eyes that looked like endless pits of despair looking down on me.
"So, you waited for me." He said, the girls whispering about how hot the guy who just walked in was.
"No, why would I wait for the likes of you." I said, crossing my arms and turning my head.
"Oh, why can't you just accept your dear brother." He said opening his arms and wrapping them around me, his cold skin encasing my warm body.
"Your brother!?" I heard a vampire girl say louder than she needed too.
"You should leave Rhys, this is not where you belong." I said snarling at him. He grinned, and grabbed a lock of my hair.
"But how could I leave my poor little sister her with all the humans... You know what you are." He stopped lowering his hear to my ear whispering. "They've been cramping more then usual, haven't they. You're wings." His grin touching my skin. I pushed him away from me, grabbing his shirt.
"Get away from me and don't come back." I hissed, my teeth clenching. He held his hands up and walked out the black smoke that not all could see following him.
"That's your brother?!" People said walking up to me surprised, I brushed them off and left to go back to school.

--------------
Hey, that's for reading and hope you enjoy, I have a bit of writers block so the next chapter might be out late.
Maddeyi