chapter 1.2- Third Rib

Friday afternoon, while An Ning was waiting for someone to return from the lab, she saw a blood donation vehicle parked outside the gymnasium. There was a big crowd.

Qiang Wei: "I remember when I went to donate blood, I got rejected because there were too many blood type B and they didn't want anymore ...😓... What is wrong with type B?! You are type B! Your whole family is type B!!" (This is typically uttered by someone in anger)

An Ning: "In fact, if the parents have blood type B, there is a 75% chance that the child will also have blood type B. Hence the probability that the whole family also type B is quite high."

Qiang Wei walked away immediately. Whereas Mao Mao and Chen Zhao Yang refrained themselves from laughing.

In the end, Mao Mao went with An Ning to donate blood and Zhao Yang attempted to placate Qiang Wei.

The outcome was Mao Mao's blood type B was accepted on that day. On the other hand, An Ning's blood type O was rejected because she weighted less than ninety pounds.

The actual spoken words used: "Girl, your weight does not reach the set standard. If you donate blood, something may go wrong and we may have to transfuse blood to you later—😐—"

An Ning: "...😶..."

When An Ning was signing Mao Xiao Xu's name on the blood donation register, she saw a seemingly familiar name Xu Mo Ting in a very beautiful handwriting. An Ning thought he must have practiced calligraphy before.

She felt bored so she took a paper left on the table to write that name in various Chinese calligraphic styles. Then she looked at Mao Mao's painful facial expression. Actually, it was An Ning who wanted to go to donate blood and Mao Mao was only to accompany her ...😌... An Ning turned around to see  someone outside the door.

At this moment, that someone walked in and to An Ning's astonishment, it was the third rib ...😯... He nodded at the two nurses who were drawing blood. When he saw her sitting there, he seemed stunned for a moment, then came up to glance at the tabletop. After that, he found his gray mobile phone, half covered by the papers. When he walked away, he seemed hesitant and in deep thought, then glanced suspiciously at her paper.

An Ning was thinking: Could it be that she has been scribbling on his paper?

At night, An Ning was having her regular chat with her cousin.

An Ning: Today, when I accompanied someone to donate blood, I saw a handsome guy, uh...... actually that was the third time I saw him.

Cousin: Oh. Speaking of which, I actually ate lunch today when the decision was not to eat.

An Ning: You usually don't eat?

Cousin: What usually don't eat? ! Today was the first day that I decided not to eat but in the end I ate ...😣...

An Ning: ...😐...

Another quiet day passed by.

An Ning will not be going home this weekend. She will usually go to the library to kill time, mainly because that place has air conditioning.

The moment she entered the library, the black faced librarian called her,"Hey student, come over here!"

An Ning looked around but there was nobody, so she has no option but to walk over, "Yes, what is the matter?"