Chapter 4.2-School Reunion

What was the situation now? He …… was her senior high school classmate?

An Ning watched Xu Mo Ting greeting the people, politely and gently in a refined manner …… L put hand on his shoulder, “Old classmate, long time no see ah.”

En …… was from the class next door ……

She couldn't remember even a little ……

“I remember you came to notify me last week.” His voice was muffled, as if he has a cold.

L laughingly withdrew his hand: “I forgot leader does not like people to put their arms around your shoulders.”

Xu Mo Ting just smiled without saying a word, walked over and sat down on an empty seat next to An Ning …… he seemed not to have noticed her.

The assistant class monitor handed him a can of beer, “It really isn't easy to get you to come.”

“I’ve got some time so I came.” He shook the can of beer in his hand, picked up a glass of fruit juice on the table and took a sip. An Ning who was sitting next to him was surprised, “That …… is my glass.”

Xu Mo Ting turned his head and asked softly: “It’s yours but so what?”

“……” Okay, he was the leader, so in view of the situation An Ning said: “Please, enjoy …….”

The assistant class monitor who was sitting nearest to them, saw what had happened and stared in disbelief, “Xu Mo Ting, did you bully a girl?!”

The volume level and content of his question immediately attracted a lot of attention.

Mo Ting raised his eyebrows, and An Ning said: “No no, he did not bully me, I was willing.”

“……”

This was what you called, the more you wipe the more black.

An Ning wished she could dig a hole and bury herself. Why every time she encountered him it's like this ah? Despise herself!

“The youngest among us should be Li An Ning, right?” W changed the subject to help her out.

An Ning gratefully cast him a glance. Xu Mo Ting who was beside her, seemed somewhat indifferent, his index finger kept on tapping the glass lightly.

“I remember An Ning is a year or two younger than us.” The assistant class monitor recalled nostalgically, “At that time, I was brooding over her ’86 year’ ah, younger than me but scored better than me in every exams!”

An Ning felt rather embarrassed and looked down, “…… I tried my best.”

The assistant class monitor looked distracted. He also tried his best, tried his best but still did badly in the exam …… “I don’t want to live la!”

After this episode, everyone became more at ease with each other and the atmosphere more relaxed …… the topic of conversation also started to be completely unrestrained and there was no lack of dirty jokes which made several girls constantly blushed. An Ning thought if Qiang Wei was here now, she will definitely be very delighted, moreover … … she’ll be the star.