Chapter 6.1: Right and Proper

A picnic at the weekend was hard to come by, so when Qiang Wei found out that her older sister will be coming, she instantly felt dispirited.

Mao Mao: “What does your sister look like?”

Qiang Wei: “According to folklore, she started to fight at a very young age, even fought using bricks before. Apart from scaling the roof to rip the tiles, she has done everything, according to folklore, a lot …… standard level wounding power is 5000, a nightmare ah …… my cousin brother has been living under her shadow for a lifetime. Speaking of which my cousin brother was very handsome in his early years but in recent years — aiya, not going to say anymore. Actually, it is nothing …… just grew old three decades earlier.”

“……”

Zhao Yang was terrified: “She is just here to watch you in the talent contest, so would not do any other thing, right?”

Qiang Wei shook her head in a profound manner: “You grew up in a greenhouse, so you would not understand.”

Mao Mao turned around to look somewhere: “How come we’ve forgotten there is still a person with hidden wounding power of 1000 here?”

At this moment, everyone called out for the person who was leaning on the tree trunk and sleeping. When she opened her drowsy eyes, An Ning saw three pairs of shinning eyes in front of her and watching her attentively, “Oh …… already time to eat?”

The day that Fu family’s big sister came, which was the next day, everyone in Qiang Wei’s dormitory lined up to respectfully welcome her. Mao Mao and Zhao Yang were also there. Only An Ning was absent because she has a project team meeting at that time …… In fact Meow Meow would rather be there to warmly welcome her.

..........................................................

“Anymore questions?” The familiar Xu’s style government official intonation. At this moment, the person who took the seat at the head of the table was their consultant who was arranged to join their team at the last minute. Hence, he can also be considered a team member but frankly speaking he was the team leader behind the scene ……

An Ning sat at the seat at the end of the table, whereas the other two collaboration partners each sat on the left and right respectively. One of the male team members appeared to have the intention to compete with the one who was sitting at the head of the table because he repeatedly raised tricky questions. The guy at the head of the table did not mind and calmly answered them. Ultimately the male team member was defeated because he has run out of question to ask. He has a pretty good private relationship with Meow Meow, so he made eye contact with her to try in vain to get the support of the “team leader”. An Ning really wanted to tell him that by asking him questions, he had already lost. Also, did she look like someone who will voluntarily go and look for trouble, moreover the other party was him ……

The female E spoke up: “Senior, is it possible to ask you a personal question, have we met before?”

The male member exclaimed: “Your question is too cliche.”

“Why do you bother?” The female member looked a bit annoyed because it's the most hateful to be undermined in front of the opposite sex who you are interested in.

An Ning tapped lightly on the tabletop, to prevent the two team members from opening fire. The man who sat at the head of the table looked through two pieces of paper and raised his eyes to glance at everyone who was present. Finally, he spoke to E: “I’m not really your senior. As to whether we’ve met before, it is possible since we are studying in the same university.”