Chapter 2- A week at Home

After the Auditions we all go home and settle back into reality,well for a week until The Arena Auditions.It's a Monday Morning which means that I have to go to school. I wake up at six and get changed into my uniform that consists of black tights,a navy blue skirt,a white shirt and a blue v neck jumper. After I have put on my uniform I go downstairs to get my breakfast and I sit at the table and eat my cereal. After I have finished I put my makeup on and brush my teeth. I then grab my bag and put on my shoes and check my phone while I'm waiting for my sisters.I check my phone and I see I have text from and unknown number, I click on the text and read it.

Unknown Number
Hey Allana,You did great on the Auditions. Hope to see you at arena auditions next week love Reece x

I quickly save the number into my phone and text back.

1 Message to Reecey
Hey Reece,I'm sure you smashed your audition as your going to The Arena.I hope to see you there! Love Allana x

1 Message from Reecey
Haha, yeah I'm going to Arenas on Saturday. What day are you going? Reece x

1 Message to Reecey
Aww that's a shame. I'm going on Saturday as well I was hoping I wouldn't be going on the same day as you! ;) Haha joking, love you can't wait to see you there xx

1 Message to Reecey
That's Just Rude! Maybe I don't want to see you either! Love ya and see you Saturday, wether you like it or not! :) xx

My sisters then come down and we all shout goodbye to mum and leave the house, and walk to the bus stop.When the bus gets here my older Sister Tiffany goes and sits at the back with all the Year 11's who think that they rule the world. Courtney is the only Year 11 that doesn't with with them, even though her and Tiff have known each other there whole lives.My little Sister Georgie goes and sits with her friends at the front where all the annoying little Yr 7 and 8 sits. I spot Summer and Courtney and go sit with them.

"So Allana, got any gossip on Reece?" Courtney asks

"Erm no. Why would you think that?" I answer her

"Were your best friends. We know things like this Allana.Plus don't forget we are older then you a swell." Summer says

"Well sorry but nothing is going on"I say, not that anything is happening we were just texting.Before I know it Court has snatched my phone out of my hand and put in my password."Oi Courtney, don't be bitch.Give me my phone." I say to her.

"No can do sister." she says half laughing.She then starts looking through it with Summer."Aww Allana, you do like him you send each other kisses and you have said that you love him."Courtney says, while Summer is giggling while I blush.

"Can I have my phone back now!" I say

"Haha yeah, here you go sweetie."Courtney says while ruffling my hair. I hate being the youngest of the band. Even though hardly anyone knows we are in a Band as the Auditions, Arena Auditions and Bootcamp are all filmed before the show starts.

The Bus soon stops at are school and we walk in the gates and Courtney and Summer separate from me as they are in a different year to me. I first go to my locker and i put my coat in there.I am then on my way to my form, when I bump into my friend Daisy. We stand in the middle of the corridor and then She decides that she needs to go to the toilet so we go there and then we go to form.We then have a day of lessons and then we get the bus back home.

When we get back home, I grab a drink and go up to mine and Tiffs room. I am just sitting on my laptop scrolling through through Twitter. When Reece texts me asking if I want to skype I say yeahs and he adds me. Then his face pops up on my screen.

R-Reece A-Allana
R-Well Hello there beautiful
A- Hello Handsome! How are you?
R- I'm good, How are you?
A-Yeah I'm good Thanks. Why did you want to Skype me?
R- Oh yeah haha well I'm bored! So I thought that you could make me not as bored.
A-Oh okay.But do you not have friends Bibby?
R-Yes I have friends Winter! But they are all with their girlfriends and I'm a single Pringle and ready to mingle!
A- Oh okay! So are you excited for Saturday?
R-Yeah I'm well pumped!Bring it on! What about you?
A- Yeah im excited, but also really nervous.
R-Don't be! I'm sure you will be fine! Besides I will be there and if you need me then come and find me
A-Thanks Reece! Love you
R- Haha!Love you too
We continue talking to we both get called down for dinner we say goodbye. I eat my dinner that is Chicken Stir fry. After that I go back upstairs to my room. I go on Twitter I search for Reece and go and follow him. I then instantly get a follow back from him.

@ReeceBibby -I'm sooo bored!! @AllanaWinters Skype me!!
I then Skype Reece and we continue talking all night.My sister comes in at about 11 and starts getting changed then she gets into bed.

"Allana it's 11 get off Skype"Tiff says to me

"No I'm staying on it."I say back to her.She then just grunts and puts her music in so she can't hear me and Reece talking.I soon fall asleep on Skype to Reece.

---------------------------------------------

A/N So second Chapter done! Thank you so much this only been up about 2 days and it has already got over 10 reads.
Allana x