Chapter 12- Home

We It has been a few weeks since judges house, and 2 weeks of the Auditions have been aired and both Reece and I have been shown. My was shown this Saturday.

I started school today in Year 11. And Courtney and Summer went to College with Scarlett and Tia. Today I go to school with Tiffany and Georgie, as Tiff decided to stay at are schools sixth form. I wake up at 6:30 and have a shower and then put on my make up. I then put on my uniform although it's not really a uniform anymore as Year 11-13 are allowed to wear formal clothes so I am wearing a cream skirt a white shirt and blue cardigan.I then put on my white socks and black brogues.

I walk into school and everyone is coming up to me. I take it that they saw X Factor at the weekend.I go over to my form and sit with my friends Hadley,Kenzie,Emily,Dylan, Isaac and Levi. We sit down and loads of people come up to me still. That are all trying to make friends with me because I was on TV. After the long day of school I of home to all of girls sitting on my sofa.

I soon get a Skype call from a unknown user I answer it to reveal Mel B on the screen.

M-Mel B
A-Allana
S-Summer
All-All

M-Hello girls!
S-Hey Mel
M-I just wanted to say that I don't think Louis should of knocked you out at judges houses.So I have decided to put you through as the groups wildcard!
A-Seriously?
M-Yep Congratulations on making the lives girls!
All- Ahhhhh! Thank you,so much Mel.

The Skype call then gets disconnected, and we all start screaming. We phone are parents and tell them they all scream down the phone.

The next day Tia phones me to give me the stews that we are moving in to the X Factor House. They said that I'm allowed to live there, but I have to go to tutoring with Charlie. I decided to not to tell Reece that we are in the lives. I have decided to surprise him when we move in.

------------------------------------------------
A/N Okay next Chapter I'm sorry that it's really short. But hope you enjoy. And thank you so so so much for 1.03k. I didn't think this would get 100 let alone 1k so thank you so much. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Allana x