Chapter 13-Moving into the House

Today we were moving into the X Factor house. I had packed last night and Courtney's mum is taking us down to the house today. When we arrived we immediately went and found are room. I ran up to the top of one of the bunks and dibsed it. We then all put are stuff away. We then went downstairs where everyone was getting to know each other.

"Hey what are you doing down here!" I hear a familiar northern accent ask me

"Violet Heaven is the groups wildcard!"I say to him really happily

"Yay that's amazing! Allana!" He says hugging me and spinning me round. He then puts me down and takes my hand and we go speak to everyone.Ben from the overs is really sweet.And Lauren from the Girls is really nice, I think I'm going to get on really well with her.

After we get to know everybody,we go back upstairs to are room and put away all of are stuff and we customise are room a bit to make it more us.Later that day we get a brief meeting over what will happen when we are here and what a normal day will be like. After that Fleur and Jay Cook all of some food considering half of us are under 18 and have never lived by themselves before.

--------------

The next Day we go to a studio to record are little intro thing that comes up after our VT and before we sing out on stage. We all have are hair done. Mine is tied up in high ponytail. Summer's hair was had hers down.Courtney's hair was in a plait.Scarletts was down as well and Tia's was up in a bun. Next we got are outfits. mine was a black crop top and a black and white striped skirt.Summer had a white polka dot dress.Courtney was wearing a white shirt and Black skirt. Scarlett had a orange dress and Tia had a black dress.We then had make up.We all had the same (foundation,mascara,concealer, eyeliners and red lipstick.)

We then film.We first get told to pick up microphones and then walk down and when we get to the end look up.After us and Stereo Kicks have finished we get changed and all go down and have a Nando's. Because who doesn't love a Nando's. Everyone orders plain or medium Chicken, while I order a Extra Hot Chicken wrap because I love my spicy foods. Everyone looked at me as if I was mental. After are Nando's we all go back to the house.

A/N Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment
Allana x