Chapter 8- Judges Houses Part 1

Today was judges houses. I had packed all last night, and I had laid out what I was going to where. It was just a turquoise dress with some sandals. I woke up at 7. And got ready. So I had a shower, put my make up on and did my hair. I the. Made sure that I had everything in my hand luggage and passport. At 9 we all left. As the whole family had decided to come. The drive to the Airport was rather short as there was not a lot of traffic for once.

When we arrived at Heathrow all of the groups had to gather in one place so we could find out where we were going. I hope that it is somewhere warm, as I mostly packed Summer clothing. I met up with girls and we were all, talking until Reece walked in.

"Go and talk to him Allana!" Courtney said. I then run up to him.

"Reece!" I shout running down Terminal 5. He sees me and I know that he does. He then walks straight past me and goes and hugs Tiffany. I don't get hello, or even a smile.
I then run, straight in to the toilet. I find and empty cubicle and just cry. It's not long until the girls, my mum and Reece's mum come in.

"Allana, open up!" I hear Tia shout. I just ignore it and continue crying. I just don't care anymore. Why do I even try it's been over 3 weeks!

"C'mon honey, open up. They are about to tell you where they are going! C'mon please open up sweetie." My mum shouts banging on the door.

"Well I don't want to go on this holiday." I say sobbing.

"Why, don't you want to go on the holiday." Lyndsey asks

"Go and ask your Son!" I say to her . Crying even more.

"Why what's Reece done. He is always talking to you isn't he?" She say oblivious to what has been happening. I then start wiping away the tears.

"Was, we haven't had a proper conversation since the 23rd of July. He hasn't been talking to me all the time. He's been talking to my sister." I say as I unlock the door.i storm out past everyone. I go to where everyone is standing waiting for all of us.I go over to Reece. "Hey! How are you?" I say to him. He ignores me. "Are you going to answer me?" I shout getting rather annoyed. "Okay, I will take that as a no. But just for the record I haven't done anything wrong Reece. And if you haven't seen that yet, I suggest we don't be friends again. Because I don't want to go through the hell that the past 3 weeks have been. You have fun with Tiffany, but don't come crawling back to me when things fuck up between you two." I say shouting to him. I then walk off tears brimming in my eyes. I then go and sit down with Lexi, Aiden and Georgie.

Everyone soon comes out the bathroom. And they all go over to Reece and the boys. And they start talking. I stay with the kids . Some producers them tell us to huddle around a I pad to discover where we are going. So all of huddle around a IPad that Jazzy from Blonde Electric is holding. I am standing next to Kyle from the Brooks and Charlie from the new boyband, Reece is next to Charlie. And Then I have Courtney in front of me. Louis then pops up on the screen.

"Hello guys, congratulations on making it to the final six groups. But I think that you all want to find out where your going. Well I hope that you have packed warm clothing as we are going to Ireland...... I'm only joking we are going to sunny Bermuda see you there." Louis says then the screen turns off. We all then start screaming and hugging each other. I turn around and see Reece standing there so I turn back around and start hugging the Brooks.

We say goodbye to are families so in other words I say goodbye to Aiden,Georgie,My mum and Dad. I don't say anything to Tiffany. My mum however keeps telling me not to worry about him. And just to do my best and enjoy myself. And that she will have some things for me when I get back. Before we have to leave she gives me a little card and a small parcel. She then tells me not to open till the 18th as it's obviously for my birthday. I then leave with everyone for Bermuda. It's really exiting as I have only ever been to France and Germany.