Chapter 5- London!

After Bootcamp, I went home and everything returned to normal as Bootcamp was filmed in June. And Judges houses were not until August. As they had to work around school for Charlie,The Brooks and me. And GCSE Results Day for Reece. So they decided it would be from the 16th-19th. Which means I am spending my Birthday out there.

I Skype Reece almost everyday. As he often bored a lot of the time as he has finished School as he has done all his exams.He often helps me with Coursework and Homework. When he is not doing my work we just talk about random stuff. His Little sister Lexi and my brother Aiden often talk on there quite a lot, it's quite cute as there is about a year In between them.

When Court,Summer and me finish school we go up to London the day after, for a shopping spree although I think that they have planned something. We go into Topshop and start looking around the shop. I see Courtney on the phone to someone. I think nothing of it. I find some things for myself and I find a really nice dress of Summer for her birthday. And I find a nice pair of shoes for Scar's. As their birthdays are on he 27th of July and the 3rd of August.

I go up and pay for the items and then Court comes up and asks if I'm ready to leave I just say yes and we continue walking down Oxford Street. We then go into the Disney store because we are all kids at heart. I soon start fangirling as there is a whole bit on frozen. They even have life size models. I make the girls take my pictures with all of them. I then just keep on admiring all the Anna and Elsa dolls. I really want one of the dresses but they don't do size 13-14.

"Boo!" Someone shouts behind me

"What the Fuck! Who the hell is that!? I scream.I turn around and see none other then Reece Bibby."Bloody hell Reece! What did I tell you about scaring me!" I say to him

"Nice to see you too!" He says back to me.

"Sorry, you just literally scared the life out of me." I say to him

"I'm sorry Winters." He says giving me pouty face and holding out his arms.

"It's fine Bibby! You are forgiven but if you scare me like that again! I will not speak to you."I say to him while pulling away from the hug."Anyway why are you down here?" I ask.

"Well I was missing you. And Courtney here said that you finished school, so I said that I would come down here and meet you!" He said.

"Aww Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Courtney!" I say running up to her and giving her a massive hug.

"You are welcome sweetie! But me and Summer are gonna go and leave you with Reece as we need to go Birthday shopping for you!" She says walking away with Summer.

"So Reece what are we gonna do?" I ask him as we walk out of the disney shop.

"Well I was thinking that we could maybe go and see 22 Jump Street. I heard that it is really funny." He says

"Well Reece I would love too, however I'm not 15 yet and it Is rated 15!" I say to him

"Yeah but we can lie about your age just say that you are born on July 16th or something." He says

"Yeah good luck with that as you need ID! So I say we scrap that idea and go shopping as I need to get the girls another Birthday present each and I need to get one for you!" I say to Reece

"Okay sounds good! Do you wanna go down Carnaby Street?" Reece asks

"Yeah okay." I say and we start walking down the road that leads to Carnaby Street. We start walking down the road and we come across this shop that sells really eccentric shoes. We walk in. And I start looking at the shoes.