Haters to friends {Chapter 1}

It was a very peaceful day at Camp Campbell, surprisingly no rocks were being thrown at anyone, and there wasn't much "death" involved, Max, Nikki, and Neil were sitting in the mess hall, just figuring out how to make Gwen and David's life a living hell, Space kid was playing with a toy spaceship and pretending he was in space {like usual}, Nurf was bullying Dolph {sad :"(}, then there came Harrison and Nerris, Harrison was showing Nerris his new trick, since nobody else wanted to see it, but neither did Nerris, she quickly knocked the cards out of his hands laughing and crossing her arms, "Seriously?" Harrison said now annoyed with Nerris "well duh! I don't care about your stupid magic trick Harrison, never will." Nerris said proudly.
Harrison walked away feeling a bit like an outcast to the world.
-a couple hours later-
David had finally planned out something to do for the camp, so he called everyone outside, everyone was annoyed, mostly Max.
"Seriously David? Literally nobody gives a shit about your activities." Max said pissed off
"Just because I planned it out too late doesn't mean it won't be great! Also..Launguage!" David said in his usually annoying cheery voice, Nikki looks around then quickly points out, "wait..where's Harrison?" "Who cares, he's lucky that he's probably gonna miss out on this shit." Max quickly talked over Nikki.
Nerris looks around a bit concerned, so when David wasn't looking she ran off to look for him, as she ran she thought to herself "what am I doing?! I don't even care about him!.." she stopped to the sound of someone sniffling, she peeked through Harrison's tent and saw him crying, she quickly backed up from the tent feeling bad, without thinking she went in "Harrison I-" -Harrison gets startled and jumps quickly- "Nerris! What are you doing here?.." He mumbles.
"I felt really bad..for what I did earlier, so..can you forgive me..? It's not like I care about you though!!" She quickly crosses her arms and turned her face turning slightly pinkish from embarrassment of what she just said, Harrison chuckles a bit thinking it was adorable of her attempts to make him feel better "it's fine Nerris, but it's not necessarily you, life is just hard in general.." he sighed and looked down, Nerris sits down next to him "well..I'm here to talk..if you need it..?" Harrison smiles and hugs Nerris, Nerris quickly pushed him away "hey! Just because I wanted to help- doesn't mean I like you or anything!" Nerris then blushes even more, while Harrison laughs at how adorable she seemed.