The beginning of a friendship. {Chapter 2}

Harrison and Nerris looked at eachother, then Nerris finally smirks a bit while Harrison smiles at her brightly, the happy moment was interrupted by David running around calling their names, worried about them. "NERRIS? HARRISON? ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" Gwen puts her hand on David's shoulder "David you have to calm down, they probably didn't go far." Nerris and Harrison then stepped out of the tent, David turns to them and sighs in relief finally calming down from his panic attack. "Kids I was worried sick! Don't just disappear like that without telling me! I'm just glad you guys are okay." David looked at them smiling "this is a living hell Jesus Christ." Gwen said rolling her eyes standing next to David, Max then walked over "you bet it's a living hell, we are lucky these two idiots were busy probably making out or some shit, otherwise we would have to deal with David's stupid activity." Harrison and Nerris turned away from eachother being embarrassed, "Max shut up! I literally hate him." Nerris said annoyed, Harrison didn't say anything, he was just turning bright red covering his face. "Well since it's getting late and we ran out of time while looking for you two we are gonna have to save the activity for tomorrow, see you tomorrow! Sleep well!" David smiles and happily skips to the counselor cabin,while Gwen follows behind him, Max looks at them annoyed and walks away, Harrison and Nerris look at eachother again, Nerris then gives a little wave to Harrison and leaves to her tent.
Harrison watches as she walks away and smiles a bit, then makes his way into his tent as well.