The beginning of a friendship. {Chapter 2 part 2}

..-The next day- ..
Everyone was woken bright and early for breakfast, everyone was in the Mess Hall tired and annoyed with David's plans, but they had to put up with it either way. "What do you think David has planned for us?" Neil says
"I think we are gonna hunt for bears! Or find bees!" Nikki said "well that sounds extremely stupi-" Max's sentence was interrupted with David coming in with swim trunks on, "KIDS! You have all done so much this week! So I figured we could have a day with water balloons!" Everyone was a bit surprised they were finally doing something fun, Max smirked and turned to Nikki and Neil "You guys are gonna get killed by yours truly with these water balloons!" Nikki laughed and said "not if I do it first!" "Alright kids! Go get ready!" David said spontaneously.
-Everyone Proceeds to run to their tents and get in their swimming stuff-
-{Minutes later}-
Everyone came out running to grab the water balloons, then proceeding to throw them at eachother, Max obviously got a water balloon and threw it at David "FUCK YOU DAVID!!" He yelled then grabbed more water balloons and threw it randomly at people, a balloon hit Nerris in the face causing her nose to bleed, she quickly covered her nose and panicked starting to cry, Harrison quickly ran to her with a tissue, "Are you okay Nerris?" She nodded and took the tissue smirking slightly.
After the water balloon fight everyone went back to their tents to relax, Harrison and Nerris continued to talk in the mess hall, just about their interests and slightly joking around "Hey what's red and shaped like a bucket?" Harrison said, "What?" Nerris questioned "A RED BUCKET!" He then bursted out laughing hysterically, while Nerris chuckled and said "Harrison you really are an idiot-"